Chapter 20

Chapter 20

(I think)

Yo, yo yo! I'm sorry this chapter is late (again) so so so so late! It's way late and I'm sorry but... Y'know what I'm not going to bother you with the excuse because I bet you get that crap from other writers, ha!

Bet you get rhymes. I just realised that. BET YOU GET!!! Hahe!!;)

Er... Here's the chapter.

💜💜💜💜POPPY💜💜💜💜

Shivering, I pulled the blanket closer around me and leant more against Tom's chest. He grinned and pulled his arms round me tighter. We were in a position where I was leaning against his chest with my knees up to my chin, and he was facing me with his legs underneath me, his arms wrapped around me. I'm not sure if it was for him, but it was pretty damn comfortable for me.

Emma, Tom, Rupert, Dan and I were all watching a film, Despicable Me to be exact. We were at Tom's house. We had also invited Dizzy round to join us as we hadn't seen her for a while. I closed my eyes and started to drift off slowly.

There was a knock at the door which woke me up. Rupert went to answer it as I snuggled further into Tom, yawning and wanting to get back to sleep. However I jolted upright when I saw who was at the door.

"Hey!" I grinned, waving at Dizzy who had entered the room in a cute outfit. She was wearing skinny black jeans and a pink top decorated with sprinkles (meaning they were printed on). She also wore, over the top, a peach-coloured zip up hoodie and on her feet were peach Lee Coopers.

"Hey!" she smiled back, handing me a present. I grinned up at her, but I secretly wished it was something useful because in my state of illness I would not eat strawberry filled white chocolate (one of my colleagues) or dye my hair pink (Lecks).

But when I opened it, I saw lying in my lap something that I would definitely use in my state of illness - a white iPad.

I screamed, naturally. Dizzy grinned and jumped up and down whilst Rupert and Dan ran over to set it up for me, Tom kissed my forehead and Emma frowned at Dizzy. I rolled my eyes as Emma turned away, back to the TV.

Rupert and Dan handed me the iPad back, having set up the whole thing in under a minute, including making me a GameCenter account and downloading all the essential apps etc. I grinned and started to play on the apps.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁TOM🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

"I'll get it!" I cried to everyone else as the doorbell rings. I get no reply as everyone is either playing on Poppy's iPad or watching tv.

I made my way into the hall and opened the door. A business looking man stood before me.

"Tom Felton?" he asked solemnly, and I nodded. Did he mean trouble?

But his face cracked into a smile and suddenly I realised who it was. "Red!" I shouted happily and Dan and Rupert came thundering into the hall.

Red was an old friend of mine and Dan and Rupert's. I had to say that he had changed a lot since we last saw him. Red was a talent scout last time I saw him, but knowing Redison (that was his name) he would have a new job by now. Jiggling jobs was his thing.

"Tom, I came to talk to you," he smiled.

"Sure, come into the living room," I invited him in.

He grinned at everyone as he entered the room, and Emma jumped up to give him a hug and say hello. Poppy and Dizzy sat looking a bit confused.

"Poppy, Dee, this is my friend Redison," I introduced. "Red, meet my childhood friend Dizzy Danielle, she's also a singer and my amazing, beautiful girlfriend Poppy Montgomery."

"Nice to meet you!" Red grinned, shaking everyone's hands firmly in a tight grip.

"You too," Poppy and Dizzy said to him.

"Well, Tom," Red turned to me. "My new job's based around music as it always is-"

"Music?" Dee and Poppy squealed at the same time. "I love music!"

"I sing it!" Dee squealed.

"I teach it!" Poppy squealed.

"My whole life revolves around it," Red, Poppy and Dee all grinned in sync.

Rupert, Dan, Emma and I all looked at each other and burst into peals of uncontrollable laughter.

"Anyway," Red said to me, "I've signed you up to be a supporting act in a concert."

"YEAAHHH!!" I yelled, jumping up out of my seat and punching the air with my fist. "Finally!"

"It's on the third of June," Red said business-like, "and you're supporting for Jessie J."

(A/N: He's not really supporting for JESSIE J, woah caps, but I made it up, teehee. So don't expect him to be on the stage with Jessie at her next concerrrrrt)

"Wow, Tom," Poppy grinned at me, kissing me on the cheek. "This is amazing."

"You'll be playing guitar and singing," Red smiled. "You can choose someone else to accompany you on the stage and be a harmony or whatever."

"Ok. I'll have a think," I beamed. FINALLY!!

👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽

Green aliens^

Ok, all of that was made up. Teehee. Again I'm sorry for the long wait.

Oh, and one last thing - is the new wattpad layout pi**ing anyone else off, or is it just me?