Chapter 22

Chapter 22

(Soz but there was 2 chapter 19's by accident!)

that 👇is the cutest pup ever.

🐶🐶🐶🐶POPPY🐶🐶🐶🐶

I couldn't believe Tom had chosen me as his duet. It was everything I'd ever dreamed of as a child - having my own concert. It was like that but I wasn't the main performer... If you get me?

Anyway, Emma and I were going shopping for outfits - the concert shopping! I really wanted to get a nice outfit for the show, as Jessie J would probably look incredible and I didn't want to look rubbish.

I jumped out of the taxi and waved to the driver as Emma linked her arm through mine and we skipped off to the shops. Jack Wills wasn't an option today, sadly, however Emma had a few shops in mind.

Firstly, we went to shop for shoes in OxygenRed, a shoe shop stocked to the ceiling with huge heels and gorgeous shoes.

I picked and tried on a pair of Union Jack heels (quite big), a pair of silver stilettos, a pair of silver ballet flats, a pair of open-toed Converse with a small heel that I fell in love with and some blue dance shoes. I felt like I was over-spending, but for 4 shows I would need 4 different outfits, so I thought I may as well.

In the second shop, Ted Baker, I bought the sweetest pink dress with a silver embroidered basque and full skirt to go with my silver stilettos.

We went to a small shop called Voile, it wasn't known well but it was cute. (A/N: made it up:P) I bought a small sparkly top that was made out of blue gems, a poofy grey skirt about knee length and a floor length lime green dress that had diamantés around the sleeves and neckline. It had a sort of choker attached to two straps which went like a halter neck would to the dress. It was sweet and I loved it. That was three outfits.

Next was a Union Jack shop - one that sold loads of stuff with union jacks on them. I bought a long, white knee length dress with a poofy skirt and a union jack across it to go with the UJ heels.

We also popped into loads more shops to buy small things like tank tops, new shorts, skirts and dresses as well as 'necessities' like bras and knickers.

Finally, Emma and I went to Starbucks. It was the greatest way to end the day. Hey, that could be a catchphrase...

"Hey, Pops?" Emma asked.

I snapped out of Poppyland and smiled. "Yeah?"

"What do you want?" she grinned at me. "The usual?"

"Yes please," I smiled.

She went off to the counter to order as my phone vibrated in my pocket.

'I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU

I smiled.

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

Yeah, last day of term! No more school for six weeks:D

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter although it's CRAZY late. I'm sorry but I had no wifi for a week. And then I had writers block. Don't hate me!

Please vote:) and comment!

Looking at some of the books on the popular page and the amount of votes and comments they have is depressing. 😭

LOVE YOU ALL!;)

~Mia!x