Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Yo! I would like to take this moment to say if you like Tom Felton fanfics then go check out MyNarnia27's TF FF and sequel they're really good. Also she put my banner on the latest chapter of the sequel!

🌟🌟🌟🌟TOM'S POV🌟🌟🌟🌟

Daniella,

I hope you can make it to the premiere on Friday - it'll be great to see you even with my girlfriend hanging around. I can't wait.

See you there if you can make it!

Tom x

I sighed and looked back over the letter, reading it through. I hoped it would be ok.

🌟🌟🌟🌟POPPY POV🌟🌟🌟🌟

"I love it?" I said, making it sound more like a question.

Emma put down the dress with a sigh. "What is the matter with you?"

"Nothing!" I defended myself.

She raised her eyebrows.

"I may be just a teensy bit nervous about the premiere?" I said quietly.

"Oh, honey!" Emma laughed. "It'll be fine."

I sighed just as a yell sounded out across the house. It said:

"Ow, s**t!"

It was a very distinct, loving, familiar voice that had yelled.

"Jacob!" I squealed, running out of the room and thundering down the stairs.

"Hey, baby," Jacob laughed as I collapsed into his arms, laughing and smiling.

I saw Emma inch towards the phone. "Are you cheating?" she asked.

"What? No!" I yelled.

"Huh? You have a boyfriend?" Jacob asked.

"Boy, you move on quick! Is Tom not meeting your standards?" Emma snapped acidly.

"What?" I yelled.

"Is Tom not good enough? Is that why you're moving on?" Emma yelled back, the horrible accusations on her tongue ready to roll off.

Thank goodness, Jacob spoke up. "Babe, I really need to get going, but-"

"See! He called you BABE!" Emma screamed at me.

My phone vibrated.

"SHUT UP!" I screamed at her back. "AND I WILL EXPLAIN!"

Emma gave me the evil eyes as I sat down on the chair beside me. "No way am I cheating on Tom, Em. He's the best thing that ever happened to me," I sniffed.

"Ok. So who's this standi-"

"This is my BROTHER Jacob," I cried.

And Emma burst out into peals of laughter. "What!? Really?"

I nodded slowly.

"Oh my god, I feel so stupid!" she laughed.

"So, Poppy," Jacob smiled. "A few questions. One, what is Hermione doing in your living room. Two, who's Tom. That's it."

"The answer is the same for both really," I explained. "Tom Felton is my boyfriend. I'll explain it someday."

Jacob nodded and waved goodbye. "I just popped in to say hi. I'm going now."

"Ok," I waved, and sighed as I watched him walk down the drive into the fog.

The fog? I hadn't even noticed there was any fog! I hated fog - it was so creepy the way it killed your vision slightly and you couldn't find your way as easily.

I sighed again and stepped away from the window.

"He's fit," Emma remarked.

"If you say so," I winced.

"Does he have a girlfriend?" she asked hopefully.

"He's engaged," I sighed.

"Oh no!" Emma moaned.

I rolled my eyes and went to get a cup of tea, or any liquid, to drink.

🌟🌟🌟later that day...🌟🌟🌟

I must have had too much coffee, I thought, as I ran giggling up the stairs.

Emma was chasing me around, laughing happily. We were two friends having a ball.

There was no cares in the world.

At least, not now.

Trying to avoid Emma as we started yet another game of hide and seek, I ran into Tom's room and shut the door behind me.

I jumped on the bed and, realising the only place to hide was under the desk or in the wardrobe, I ran over to the desk.

I was just about to slip underneath it, when something caught my eye. A letter.

All my movements were easy. Pick the letter up, read it.

But I shouldn't have.

Maybe it was best, my devil side told me.

Don't read it, screamed my angel side.

The caffeine in my body raced through me like a river.

'Daniella,' I read, 'hope you can make it to the premiere on Friday - it'll be great to see you even with my girlfriend hanging around. I can't wait. See you there if you can make it, Tom, kiss.'

I heard the door being wrenched open. "Found you!" came Emma's happy voice.

She walked over. "Found you," she repeated.

"Please, please tell me that Tom has a sister called Danielle," I said quietly, my voice shaking.

"Tom doesn't have any sisters," Emma said slowly as she read the letter over my shoulder.

I dropped the letter as if scalded.

Tom, the Tom that I loved and thought he loved me back, was cheating on me.