Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Hi guys! I've not got much to write here... Er... Eat pancakes.

🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵TOM🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵

It had been three days since the news about the concert. I had been thinking long and hard about who I was going to have with me onstage. My first thought was Dee, but as she was a singer anyway she would already have performed in lots of concerts and I wanted to give someone else a chance.

My next choice, and probably the one I was going to choose, was Poppy. For obvious reasons.

But then there was a girl who was at the Harry Potter filming who was part of the music, she was a good singer and I was friends with her but didn't see her often. Her name was Alyss. She was a good option.

I sighed. Decisions, decisions.

"Hey Tom," Poppy said, handing me a cup of tea as she walked in and sat beside me.

"Thanks, babe," I grinned at her and pecked her on the lips.

There was a silence that followed this - not an awkward silence, but a pleasant one, one that meant we were enjoying each other's company and neither of us had anything to say.

However, after a few sips of her tea Poppy began to speak. "So... Who have you chosen for your concert?" she said quietly.

"Er - you," I grinned at her.

She sighed. "Oh, I thought you'd chose her, she's used to it all, isn't she, I guess it makes sen- wait, what?"

I laughed as her face burst into a huge grin. She put her tea down and jumped up and down, giving me a huge hug and a kiss.

"Love you!" she squealed.

💋💋💋💋💏💏💑💑💋💋💋💋

Lol. End of chaptére. It's short, I know. And, is it just me, or is the new wattpad layout really annoying? :L