Chapter 14 (I think)

Chapter 14

Emma's dress to the side>>>

I really like it, it's Alexander McQueen but I like Poppy's better ha lol:)x

Some stuff I'm singing and watching ATM:)x

(ATM meaning at the moment)

Song:

WORDS I NEVER SAID

Lupe Fiasco feat. Skylar Grey

Video:

TURN ME ON

David Guetta feat. Nicki Minaj

Sorry it's late but I've not been feeling my best. A bit ill ATM. :( anyway here it is!

🐚🐚🐚🐚POPPY🐚🐚🐚🐚

I was hyper. So very hyper.

Today was the premiere of Woman in Black.

To be honest, I didn't really know why I was going - I wasn't famous, and Tom nor Emma were even in the film, yet we were all going to the premiere.

But then, I found out, Dan had invited us due to us being amazing friends, apparently.

Oh, and pop singer Dizzy Danielle was coming to the premiere to perform her new single so I was excited to finally meet her!

"Calm DOWN," Dan ordered as Emma and I jumped about.

"Phew," I breathed out. "Brrrrr, brrrr, MAH!"

(A/N: you know like sharpay does in HSM!)

"Guys, shut up!" Tom cried exasperatedly.

"Never!" I yelled, and jumped onto my sofa.

"Poppy, get down," Emma sighed, finally giving in to the boy's protests.

I moaned and jumped down from the sofa unwillingly.

"How do you get so much energy?" Tom sighed.

"COFFEE!" I sang, and jumped up and down again.

"Pops, let's go and get changed," Emma suggested.

I nodded and leapt after her.

🌸🌸🌸🌸EMMA🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Hurry up!" Poppy moaned as I slipped on my dress.

I pulled on my heels, grabbed my clutch, opened the bathroom door and stepped out.

Poppy's face was hilarious.

Her mouth had dropped and she had let go of the ponytail she was tying up, leaving her hair partially over her face. LAUGH!

It was her turn now; she grabbed her JW dress and danced into the bathroom.

I waited for awhile: perhaps 10 minutes, tops. And then the door opened and she walked out.

She looked AMAZING.

Her usually blonde curly hair was straight. She had tied the back up and left her fringe at the front. It looked incredible. Her lips were a soft pink jelly lipgloss and her eyes were smoky black, but not overdone.

Her dress swept over her curves, making her body look great. It poofed out at the bottom. It was black silk and there was a bow on the waist.

On her feet were a pair of short black heels with small bows.

I COULDN'T WAIT!!!