Chapter 23

Chapter 23

(I think? I'm confused. Lol)

Hey guys, I think this update came pretty quickly from me. Chuffed:)

💎💎💎💎3rdPerson💎💎💎💎

Emma grabbed the spare house key for Poppy's house where Poppy, Tom, Dan, Rupert and Danielle were watching a film. Emma had plans for tonight and they weren't necessarily good.

She took one last look at the address jotted down on the paper she held in her hand.

22 Warwick Drive

London

L4R*€$

A shout of laughter came from the living room. What with Danielle and Poppy doing karaoke, they weren't going to miss Emma. She smiled wryly and opened the front door, stepping out into the night.

She locked it behind her. She jumped into her car and started up the engine. She drove to the address on the paper, being careful to park outside the right house. Emma stopped the car and pulled the keys out, pocketing them as well as the house key and the peice of paper, plus her iPhone. She walked onto the driveway and slowly crept down the side of the house, opening the gate and letting herself into the garden. She looked up. A light was on in the house, and a voice was coming from the room in which the light was on. Emma listened to the laughing voice.

"Yeah, dad," said the voice. "I'll come with you to meet Poppy."

A silence, as the other end of the phone spoke.

"Sure. Look, dad, I'm tired. It's 11pm, I've got work tomorrow."

There was another silence.

"Whatever floats your boat. Night, dad," the voice said and a click indicated the phone being put down.

Emma scowled and surveyed the house. There was an open window or two so the burglar alarm wouldn't go off if she broke in. She walked into the garden and peered into the kitchen window. Her iPhone buzzed, but she ignored it. It would be Poppy, Dan, Tom or Rupert asking where she was and they weren't to know. This was a secret.

Emma listened for noises and opened the back door. She almost laughed - it was open. She went into the kitchen, creeping around. She inspected the utensils and kitchen equipment, running her fingers along the blunt knives.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my house!?" a strangled cry came from behind her.

Emma screamed and whipped round, one of the blunt knives in her hand, only to see the owner of the house - Jacob Montgomery, Poppy's older brother.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚🍀

DUN DUN DUNNN!

Why is Emma at jacob's?

Idk.

Actually, I do, but I'm not saying.

My lips are sealed!

~Mia!:)