Chapter 15

Chapter 15

(but part 16 - I think?)

A quick A/N to say:

Great great great great!

Felt like saying that. ^

Anyways, I am introducing dizzy_salvatore to this book!

A) because she's only just started reading it

B) because, well, she's in it.

As Dizzy Danielle.

:DDDDDD ok then PREMIERE CHAPPIE!

Also! I've decided to let Charlize Theron play Dizzy Danielle. Lucky her! :)

💟💟💟💟POPPY💟💟💟💟

"Oh. My. God," I muttered to myself as the limo pulled to a stop.

I'd only just got over the shock of being in a limo. That's right. I've never been in one.

Anyway, it was a sleek black one with a tv and champagne flutes and, obviously, the champagne.

As I glimpsed the crowds outside the cinema I gasped. There were so many people waiting to see me, Dan, Tom, Emma, Dizzy Danielle, whoever. There were crowds and crowds of people. Hundreds. Maybe even a thousand.

"It'll be fine," Emma smiled. "And very fun."

I nodded, unsure what to do or say.

The limo door opened and I caught a glimpse of a man in a posh black suit and hat behind it. I smiled and stepped out to lots of hysterical cheers.

I never knew I was so famous.

But then I realised Emma had climbed out, too, and was standing beside me. Oh, killjoy right?

Emma waved and walked over to some screaming fans. I grinned and walked over to another gate to say hi to people.

Standing by the rails was a few girls who were saying - well, more like screaming - my name.

"POPPY!" they screamed.

"Hi!" I said, walking over and waving.

"Can I have your autograph?" one of the girls yelled over the screams.

"Me? Why?" I asked, pleasantly surprised.

"Because you're Dan, Tom and Emma's friend," she squealed. "Duh."

She thrust out a pen and autographs book under my face and I smiled, taking the pen. I quickly scribbled my autograph:

Poppy Montgomery

(A/N: I'm gonna put a picture of Poppy's signature on the side> cos I'm that cool!)

I watched her face light up hysterically as I put the pen back on the page.

"Thanks!" she squealed happily.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"I'm Louise!" she yelled at me.

I smiled and waved her goodbye.

Tom walked over and grabbed my hand, pulling me over to his fans that he was talking to.

"These guys want to know who I'm dating at the moment," he smiled. "How about we tell them?"

I smiled. "You can," I said.

"EVERYONE!" Tom yelled. He was unable to get everyone to be quiet (unsurprisingly) so he grabbed the microphone off the announcement man who didn't mind (I hope).