4

"Where do you want to go tonight?" Steve asked me smiling. His eyes darted back down at my lips.

Yeah, taking it slow was over rated. In my defense why take it slow with a man that I knew I had been in love with since I was 19 and knew that he liked me back?

"It doesn't matter to me. But I don't want to dress up." I mentioned as he pressed a kiss to the column of my neck. His hand threaded through my hair.

"How about that place on 5th, it's close to my place." Steve brought up kissing my cheek. He stood in front of me as I sat on the desk.

"Tuscans?" I asked clarifying playing with the collar of his uniform.

"Yeah, I heard it's good." He mumbled kissing me again. His fingers dug into my waist as he kissed me harder. And I kinda loved how he surrounds me. When he holds me close to him, all I can feel is him. He cuts through the noise so all I can think about is him. And surprisingly I like it.

"Fine with me." I answered with a smile. I  pressed my lips to his. I pulled back suddenly and froze. Someone was coming.

"Hide me!" I whispered to Steve who was confused.

"What!" He whispered harshly, looking at me like I was crazy.

"Rogers! I knew it! You are seeing someone!" Natasha yelled standing at the doorway. She had a smug sound in her voice. Steve jumped out of his skin and turned around.

"Uh yeah." He stumbled turning around covering me so Natasha couldn't see my face. I was sitting on a desk with my face hidden by Steve's back. I tried not to laugh, this was ridiculous. I should just tell Natasha I'm back.

"I want to meet the lucky girl." Natasha said warmly walking into the office.

"What—now isn't a good time. If—um. Privacy?" Steve stuttered and I almost burst out laughing. I could tell he was trying to make Natasha infer the worst. He was blushing so hard all the way down his neck.

"Oh, I see." Natasha answered in a knowing voice. "I guess a ninety five year old virgin still has some game. I expect an explanation!" She exited the room and Steve turned and dropped his head onto my shoulder.

"This is your fault! You didn't even close the door!" I laughed playing with his hair. He chuckled and kissed my shoulder.

"I know, I know. But really you should tell them."

"I know, and I have a feeling Natasha is about to."

"You think she knows?"

"Yeah, I do. She's way smarter than she appears."

"Now that I do know. Now where were we?"

"Nice try but I have a meeting with Fury in—two minutes ago. So you move." I said tapping his shoulder.

"Ugh, fine." He groaned and his body backed away from mine as I got off the desk. He followed me out of the office which I locked behind me and we went our separate ways.

I rushed up to Fury's office since I was a little late. It wasn't a normal occurrence for me to be late.

"Hi, sorry I'm late." I apologized walking into Fury's office.

"Uh huh." Fury hummed in a knowing tone looking at me with his one good eye.

"Okay, what did we want to talk about? Right we need to talk about the mission details." I shuffled in front of his desk taking a seat.

"Yeah, so you and Captain Rogers are ready to go around seven tomorrow morning. That'll mean you get there around eight or nine at night."

"Yes, it's an okay time. The base doesn't get that much traffic from what I understand. From there, Rogers will distract the guards, and I'll hack into their mainframe using a bug Stark created."