18

I reread reports we had on President Kennedy's assassination, and the more I read the more confidently I believed Bucky had done it. What else had he done that I never knew? My phone rang interrupting my concentration.

"What's up." I answered half listening as I scrolled through some papers.

"There's two stuck in the ocean." A voice reported breathlessly.

"Coulson?"

"Anna, it's Fitz and Simmons." he told me in a panic. I got up out of my seat. I rushed to put on my shoes and started to run towards the quinjet.

"Where are they?"

"I'll send the coordinates, take the chopper."

"On, it" I claimed getting up on the helicopter. Coulson hung up and I quickly got a message with the coordinates. I types them in and got the helicopter up in the air. I opened up the radio communications and listened for an SOS. I hurried towards the location.

As I was flying towards the right location, I noticed another plane heading towards the same spot. It wasn't a commercial airplane, but it also wasn't a U.S air-force plane. Who's was it? I was nervous thinking it was HYDRA trying to finish what they didn't. The helicopter wasn't armed enough to take out the bigger plane. And plus I had to fly it. How was I going to do this?

The radio crackled with a name of the plane. It wasn't ours, but it recognized mine as SHIELD's. I flew lower to the water. It flew higher, and I had some hope that maybe it wasn't an enemy. The plane was as big as Coulson's Bus.

"Three Bravo would like to know who is on Nine Four Hotel." The radio announced and I let out my breath.

"Pilot is Adeline Hidde."

The radio went silent for a couple minutes as I pushed closer and closer to my destination. Finally a voice came through, "Anna?"

Relief flushed through my body, I knew that voice. I smiled before replying, "Fury, you scared the shit out of me."

"Gotta keep you on your toes. You have permission to board the plane when you fish those two out of the water."

"Will do."

The plane hovered around the location like it was watching me. As I got to the coordinates I looked out and saw two bodies treading in the ocean. I threw something out that they could latch onto.

I quickly pulled them up from the water.

"It's okay, hang on" I told Agent Simmons who was conscious, Agent Fitz was unconscious and not doing very well. Simmons coughed and started to cry. Her brown hair stuck to her, and her small frame shook.

"Hang on I'm taking you two somewhere safe." I repeated pulling the helicopter up towards the plane. Once I was securely connected to the plane I picked up Fitz and helped Simmons down inside the plane.

"He needs immediate medical attention." I demanded to the agents on the plane. I put Fitz on a hospital bed and they rushed him towards their small medical ward on the plane. Simmons quickly followed where they were taking Fitz.

I grabbed her some dry clothes and met her down in the medical ward. It was just a small room, with basic medical supplies. We needed to transfer him to a hospital.

"Hey, here's some dry clothes. Both of you are dehydrated. Drink all of this, slowly. And here's some trail mix that will help." I handed the items to Simmons. Her eyes were red and she was clearly distraught. "Follow me."