16

It was around two in the morning when we snuck into his apartment. I was worried since Steve's apartment and mine were on file. I was scared someone was going to come in a try to attack us or take something. I was paranoid, Steve was not. But I still made him wait to go back and pack everything up.

Steve was finally released from the hospital earlier that day. He was slower than normal, and still moved gingerly. But he acted like he was fine. Of course he did. I had the cast removed off my leg a day before. It was still a little sore but perfectly useable.

I unlocked the door and stepped in. I didn't turn on the light. I put a hand on the gun tucked into my jeans. I didn't hear anything, I kept my eyes pealed. Steve walked right through the door and turned on the light.

"Steve! What if someone was here! You just gave away our position!" I yelled at him and he just shrugged his shoulders and walked straight through the entry way with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and adjusted the gun tucked into my pants. He walked straight into his bedroom and flipped on the switch.

"Oh my god! Anna!" He yelled and I my heart beat rose. I ran towards the bedroom. What happened!

"What!" I yelled scared to hear the answer.

"I forgot to make the bed before I left!" Steve shouted and he looked over at me as I stood in the door way with my gun already pointed ahead of me.

"You what?!" I asked unsure if I heard him correctly. He scared me half to death. I was already thinking of worse case scenarios in my mind. Steve grinned and burst out laughing so hard he almost tumbled over. He kept a hand on his stomach as he laughed.

"Steven Grant Rogers! Oh you're so going to get it!" I yelled setting my gun down on the dresser. I jumped on the bed and grabbed a pillow. I started pelting Steve with the pillows. The last one I kept in my hand and kept hitting it with him.

"I got you so good!" he laughed still trying to catch his breath.

"Don't pull out a stitch laughing so hard."

"You were so ready!" He was catching his breath. Pillows that I threw at him were on the floor.

"Yeah! I thought you were in trouble!"

"You had your gun up and everything!" I raised the pillow in my hand.

"Steve," Smack! "You fucking," Smack! "Asshole!" Smack!

"Hey!" He yelled picking one up and he threw it hitting me square in the face. My mouth fell open in a fake surprise.

"Oh it's so on!" I shouted jumping on his bed. He threw another one at me and I flipped over it. I gripped my pillow and backhanded him with it. He took two and hit me with one before bringing the other to my side. I kicked the pillow in his right hand and hit him with mine. Now I had two pillows in my hand. He jumped up on the bed with me. I laughed as I hit him in the face with one. He tried to swipe one under my feet. I jumped and tried to push him back. He ducked and came around giving me a face full of a pillow. I spun around and fell right off the bed. He laughed so hard again he started to snort. He wasn't paying attention, so I grabbed the arm that wasn't clutched to his chest and pulled him down with me. I heard a satisfying thud and smiled. I smashed a pillow on his face before pinning his arms above his head.