5

When we got to Siberia, I used Steve as away of distracting the guards, while I was downloading files from their computers. I wanted every piece of information I could get my hands on. I wanted names of people, agencies, missions. I used a bug Tony had come up with to hack into the computers.

"I need another five minutes," I told Steve who just grunted back. I searched the office looking for more. I went through some papers, they were all in Russian. It was a good thing I knew it. But they wasn't anything really useful. This agency wasn't 100% Russian. It was a cover for something bigger. These papers were hinting at other bases around the world. I heard foot steps coming down the hall. I took out my guns from their holsters. Four minutes until everything was downloaded onto the flash drive.

"How are you doing?" Steve asked slightly out of breath.

"I've got incoming company. Watch your six more are coming." I informed him watching the monitor. The door opened. I turned shooting the four agents coming in. I looked up and watched the monitors again. Steve was running through the soldiers like they were nothing.

"How much time?" He panted

"Three and twenty five seconds."

Then from the top of the monitor I could see him. The man with the metal arm. The Winter Soldier.

"He's here! The man with the metal arm!" I told Steve. My heart started to pound as adrenaline rushed through me. The Winter Soldier still had his eyes and mouth covered. I couldn't see his face.

"Where?"

"He's heading my way."

"How much time left."

"Almost two minutes." I didn't have much time to get ready for the Winter Soldier. He was coming my way not even messing with Steve. I jumped up on top of a bookshelf for high ground. He burst into the room. I shot at him. Hoping to at least hit him. But I didn't want him dead yet. I wanted answers from him. He blocked them using his metal arm. I jumped on his shoulders. I suffocated him until he slammed me on a desk. I grabbed his googles off of him. I kicked him in the throat. He jumped back gasping for air.

70 seconds left.

I kneed him in the stomach. He doubled over. I went to kick him. He grabbed my leg throwing me into a desk. It crumbled under the force.

35 seconds left.

He ran towards me. He punched his metal fist down hoping to crush my head. I spun out of his way.

10 seconds left.

I kicked his side.

"Anna, location." Steve's voice called out.

The soldier landed a fist on my jaw. Something might have broken.

3 seconds left.

I grabbed his fist. I turned elbowing him in the gut. I stomped on his foot. He grabbed me by the waist flipping me over him. I landed on my feet. I rushed to grab the flash-drive. I grabbed it before he tried to grab me. I ducked under his arm. He pushed me further back. I kept moving out of his reach. He brought his fist up and I blocked it. He kept trying to hit me. I couldn't even get a hit in. He kicked me through the door. I landed out in the hallway outside. Try to get into his mind, I told myself. But I was too busy trying to stay alive.