Chapter three: Best Friends

Throughout the rest of the day, my face was flushed. I still couldn't get Natsu out of my head, just because of those kisses he gave me. It was all still so fresh in my memory. Damn him, for now, I craved it. I craved his touch, his thoughts, his kisses, the sweet nothings he whispered into my ear. I had never felt these feelings before, that is until yesterday. How can one boy, after one day, have this much effect on me?

Currently, it was time to go home so I collected my things and sped through the door, hiding my flushed face. I don't think I'll be attending school tomorrow, at least not until I calm down.

As I was walking home, I saw a flash of pink on my right which caused me to make a sideways glance towards that direction. It was Natsu in his car, and as I looked at him he began to slow down beside me. This time he was the one looking at me with confidence in his gaze, probably because of the events from earlier which kind of turned me on. Damn him and his hotness!

"Hey, beautiful!" Natsu greeted me with an endearment as he rolled down the window of his car. How can he act normal when he was clearly pissed off and whispering selfish thoughts into my ear a while ago?

"H- hi Natsu," I sort of mumbled under my breath, sounding a bit unfinished with my sentence. Natsu grinned at this, but in truth, I wanted to ask how I was beautiful.

"Do you want a ride home?" He asked considerably. Should I accept his offer? I stood there pondering the thought for a few seconds before I gave him an answer.

"Sure, why not?" I accepted, making him exit his car and open the door for me.

"Thanks, I guess," I replied, not really knowing what to say. It was just so damn awkward now, I mean he could be capable of doing something like that again. The mere thought of it excited me causing me to blush.

"What's the matter?" Natsu asked, just getting in his seat. I could hear the amusement in his voice. He spared me a quick glance through the rearview mirror.

"Nothing," I muttered, a little too quickly, but it seemed to be audible. This guy was becoming a weakness to me already! He simply left the conversation at that and began driving.

"So, you gonna tell me where you live or do you just want me to take you home with me?" Natsu asked expectantly, smirking.

Yes.

I wanted to say but I couldn't,

"Uh, I live on 3191 Magnolia Road, it's not that far from here." I managed to say, without speaking my mind. You should know this, I wrote it out on that paper... I frowned a bit at the fact that he may not have read it, or he threw it out.

We reached my house and he opened the door for me, allowing me to get out. I stepped out and turned around, facing him.

"Uh- thanks, I should be going now." I thanked him, turning back around and proceeded to walk.

"Sure, I'll walk you to your porch." He stated I stopped in my tracks. If he kisses me again, what'll happen? Please don't. I won't be able to control myself.

"Uh- yeah," I mumbled, not knowing what to say and continued walking.

I reached my porch, looking down at my feet. I felt Natsu tap my shoulder as I stayed glued to the floor for a while. I just sighed, then I felt a pair of warm muscular arms embracing my waist. My heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest once I heard my bag fall on the floor.

"(Y/N)..." Natsu whispered huskily into my ear. A shiver went down my spine making me twitch. I blushed from embarrassed, my mouth agape as if he could really read my thoughts.