Chapter six: What do I want?

[Credits to fairy_tail_123 for the idea with Juvia]

I opened my eyes and stared up at the ceiling. My mind seemed blank and every time I thought about getting up to got to school, I thought about Natsu. I remembered that feeling when he touched me, a certain part of my bare skin. It felt on fire. A tear slipped down my cheek and I brushed it away, not wanting to worry Juvia. Sliding out of my bed, I headed to my closet and pulled out a black sweat-shirt and a pair of jeans.

After putting on a new change of clothes I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, prior to washing my face.

I packed my bag and walked downstairs, feeling as if I had forgotten something for the day, but tried my best to simply shrug it off.

As I was nearing the kitchen, I started to smell breakfast. It smelled of the typical pancake and eggs. I put a fake smile on my face even though I wasn't feeling it and walked into the kitchen. There stood Juvia in a light blue tank top and white shorts.

"Hey, Juvia." I greeted her as an unexpected yawn escaped my mouth. She noticeably jumped and turned around.

"Good morning, (Y/N)." She returned a greeting. She gasped and turned back around, quickly rushing to serve me a plate.

"Uh, Juvia it's okay." She shook her head,

"No, I insist. I'm living here for free I might as well do something." I smiled, she always felt the need to give back. I really liked that quality of hers. Stumbling over to the table with my suddenly tired legs I took a seat and prepared to dig in.

I looked up from my food, only to notice that Juvia hadn't been eating. She simply stared at her food, nibbling at her lip.

"What is it, Juvia?" I questioned her in concern. She was quiet for quite some time before she said anything.

"Um, that guy you were with - at the mall," Butterflies swarmed my stomach at the mention of Natsu's, and just when I was so close to forgetting, too! Then again, I probably would have remembered when I saw him anyway.

"Yeah," I ushered her to continue with her sentence.

"Well, I want you to stay away from him." I dropped my fork as my mouth parted in shock. The air was filled with utter and complete silence. I mean, I don't have any feelings for him anymore, right? So I guess it should be fine.

"Actually-," She was about to tell me otherwise, but I know that she meant what she said.

"Save it." I put a hand up for her to stop talking. She watched me in panic and fear. She probably thought I was mad at her. But I get it, she probably just didn't want to feel alone at the school since Natsu seems to be following me everywhere.

"I get what you mean. I'll try." This is so not going to be easy.

Today was the last day of the break. Although we basically did nothing today due to the fact that we have a party, I felt my stomach clench internally in worry as I stated up at the school. Pinching my arm I whimpered in pain as I attempted to suck it up and walk in.

I entered through the doors and found my locker. I put my contents from my bag inside and pulled out my things for the first period, especially the food that I promised to bring to the party. I sighed, I wonder if Juvia will be fine on her own. Shaking my head slightly, I made my way to class.

I feared to look up, so I looked down. Okay, that was somewhat true, to be frank with you, I feared to see a certain someone. I couldn't look him in the eyes, such a thing would be way too embarrassing. But as if the gods didn't want to spare me from embarrassment, I bumped into someone's chest. Looking up, I found that someone to be Natsu.