Chapter One | Reunion

The door opens to a young, sad teenage boy who looks up the the brunette at the door and a smile appears on his face. "Laura" Jeremy says before he is crushed in a hug by his big sister.

"I should go get Elena" Jeremy mutters awkwardly before running up the stairs.

Laura has not been back to Mystic Falls in a long time since she went to the city for University and was meant to come back but she got the news that her parents died in a car accident, Laura found it too hard to come back.

Elena looks down the stairs, staring at her older sister "Laura?". Laura nods and Elena bounds down the stairs to hug her older sister. "I'm sorry for not coming back after the accident" She says, both of the Gilbert girls have tears streaming down their faces.

"I know, it was hard for all of us but I wished you would have been here to grieve with us".

"I'm a terrible sister" The brunette mumbles, looking down at the floor. "At least you are here now".

The Gilbert siblings all sit and chat about what has happened since the accident, revealing everything about the supernatural.

"So vampire, werewolves and witches are real?" Laura looks at the two of her siblings who have been telling her about all of the crazy stuff that has happened. "Yes" Elena replies simply.

"Okay..."

Elena's phone beeps, causing her to smile knowing it was her boyfriend Stefan. "I gotta go but be aware of anything that could be dangerous".

Laura looks to Jeremy who is snuggling next to her, sound asleep. She places a kiss upon his forehead before gently moving out of the position to unpack and walk around town. The brunette takes all of her bags and things into her old room which is still the same.

Then after unpacking some stuff, she places a blanket over Jeremy and walks of out the door leaving a note.

Going to look around town, I left you money for food or anything you want, love you

xxx Laura

Laura walks into the Grill, spotting Matt who was Elena's childhood friend. She makes her way over to the bar.

"Hey Matt" The blonde looks at her with confusion before he realises. "Hey, I haven't seen you in years". She nods, guiltily.

"Do you want a drink?" Matt asks her but she shakes her head. "No I'm good but thank you Matt". Elena told her all about Vicki and how Elena had broken up with Matt.

The brunette wanders around the Grill, saying hello to Tyler and Caroline before Bonnie walks in, running to hug her. "Oh my god, Elena texted me that you were here".

Bonnie lets her go, smiling at the taller girl "I missed you".

When they were younger, Bonnie and Elena would hang out at the house with Laura watching them and she became like an older sister to Bonnie. "Has she told about the..." The witch looks around and whispers "Supernatural".

"Yep, all about her dating a vampire, his brother, Caroline, You, Katherine and doppelgänger things also something about Original Vampires".

"So Tyler and Caroline seem close" Laura looks at the two "They look cute".

"Yeah its kind of weird but I can tell they like eachother" Bonnie replies. "What have you been doing in the city".

"Not much mainly university and working but part of the time seems to be blurry".

Bonnie nods with a smile "I wish that we could all move to the city to get away from all the Mystic Falls drama".

"So any plans for tonight Bon Bon?"

"Not really, I think Damon and Jenna went to the Historical thing but I don't goto those things unless Elena does and by the way don't trust Damon".

"Noted".