#4

"What, just happened?" Grillby looks at me.
"You needed more people, I brought more people."
"And now your doing the dishes?"
"I brought these guys, gonna help clean up after them."
"Why?"
"Why not," i shrug and he just stares at me. "I've done almost every possible position in a place like this, waitress, dish washer hostess."
"Are you trying to hire yourself?"
"Nope, its just natural for me to clean and stuff, guess helping out is in my blood," I shrug. Without another word he dunks more fries in the fryer and leaves. I sigh and and look around. It's a nice place really, I think about the livestream. The whole internet knows that I'm a virgin, but I'm busy thinking about something else. I finish the dishes and grab the bucket, I head out and bust more tables. With Grillby sending out plates and me taking in the dishes we start serving. Everything surprisingly seems almost normal, maybe I could just hang here and do the dishes as a regular thing. I laugh to myself thinking about it. Soon a goat lady walks in, I recognize her as the queen of the monsters. Blaze leaves her and runs to Grillby, he picks her up in an exited hug.
"How was your first day?"
"It was awesome! I made a new friend!"
"That's great! Why don't you head upstairs and play with your toys?" She giggles and runs off. I check my phone, 18 new subscribers. I grab more dishes and soon enough it's closing time. I wipe off the tables and bar top. I put up the chairs and Grillby mops.
"What time is it?"
"We close at 6, but it's ten to seven now," I nod.
"Dude I might just make this a regular thing, I'll be the friend who shows up and does the dishes," we both laugh.
"Or I could just hire you," he shrugs.
"Or I could do it free, how were sales?"
"Today? A lot, how did you get everyone in here?"
"I live streamed it, YouTube."
"Did you answer those questions truthfully?"
"Uh... yeah, I never really lie unless it's to protect someone, I call it radical honesty," I chuckle, a small blush on my cheeks thinking about that last question.
"Well, have a good night Tesla," I bow my head and head out the door, only to run right into him, James. The man who spread those rumours about me, we dated back in high school. It was not a healthy relationship.
"Haven't lost our v-card have we? I can help with that," his breath reeked of whiskey.
"James, back off, your drunk," I push him off and walk away, bad idea. The second I walk by the alley behind the restaurant I'm pulled in.
"Oh Ade, I wasn't asking," I'm slammed against the brick.
"J-James! Back off!" I spit the words.
"Sorry, not happening, cause we both know I'm stronger," he bites down on my neck, hard.
"Ow!" I slam my knee into his groin and slam my head on his. He stumbles back. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" James just laughs at me. he runs at me, slamming my head against the cold hard brick.
"J-James stop!" Fear filling me.
"Not till I'm done with you," his hands start roaming me.
"James get your hands off me!" I try to fight back but he pushes me harder against the brick.
"Sorry princess," his hands circle around my throat. "Your gonna have to be quite for this," his hands tighten around my airway. Tears stream down my cheeks and his alcohol laced breath surrounds me. He licks up my face causing me to whimper, he chuckles evilly.
"Oh come on Princess, you'll love this-"
"Hey!" I hear and James gets a fist to the face. He stumbles off of me, I fall to the ground ngasping and holding my throat. I look up and see Grillby, with two more punches James is on the ground.
"Don't. Touch. Her." James nods frantically before running for the hills. My heart is racing and my head stings from being bashed against the brick.
"How d-did you know?" I whimper.
"Come on," he offers me a hand and I take it. "Your bleeding."