Authers note

Some of you were confused in your comments about what happened.
During the teslas show there was an attack, they used gas to knock everybody unconscious. Tesla was kidnapped. Elsewhere in the world toriel was also kidnapped. Asgore bargained and threatened the humans to release her. War broke out.

Time skip two years

Teslas memories get wiped and she's brainwashed into being a soldier. She fights back against humans because they are the cause of the war and breaks the queen out. On the escape her, her partner and the queen get separated. And that's where we are now, hope that clears things up!
If you have any more questions comment them and I'll try to answers them without too many hints for the future.
My whole idea for the story was to have a great relationship, a family bond. And completely throw it in the fucking blender. I wanted to write about how the stress of a war would affect the relationship they thought was so strong. How Blaze would be affected, I just wanted to write about a relationship thrown upside down to see what would happen in my own little world I share with you readers.
Sorry if you wanted a story where the couple lives happily ever after right away. But it won't be that way, there will be couple moments, and comment if you want another 🍋 like before.
So comment for and 🍋 and questions if you have any left. I like the idea of throwing a story in the blender in the middle, because I like my characters like geodes, to see what's inside, you. Must. Break. Them.