#17

My head, but I can still remember everything so that cool I guess. I open my eyes and sit up, I was just carelessly thrown on the floor of this cell. To my left is omega, still under. I look to my right and see her, the queen.
"T-Tesla?" She looks at me.
"Who?" I groan rubbing my temples. She gasps and walks towards me. She looks really familiar "my name is Delta."
"Delta?" Her clothes are clean and her fur has been washed. She has been well cared for that's for sure. Omega turns over with a whine.
"Omega?"
"Conscious."
"Mission update, found the queen," she looks up and finds the queen, I bow respectively.
"Thank you child but that's not necessary."
I smile softly and turn to omega.
"What's the mission?" I ask her, hoping she answers correctly.
"Protect the queen and get her back to her people," she says strongly. I walk over and help her to her feet.
"You may have to sacrifice," I whisper in her ear.
"Did I stutter?" She says normally.
Our eyes lock and I grasp her forearm. I take a deep breath.
"Let's find a way out of here," I turn to the queen. "Any ideas?"
"No I'm sorry, I'm no fighter."
"Don't be upset your majesty, we'll find a way out of here," I assure her. I take a quick survey of the room, it's got grey walls and a black tile floor. The only door needs a keycard to open.
A camera in each of the four corners, a small bed and bookshelf. I check out the bookshelf, books and a few notepads and pens. I grab a book and open it, I'm not reading I'm just thinking.
"Omega stand at attention!" I stand up and tuck the pen up my sleeve using the book as cover. She does as she's told, I put my hands behind my back like a commander, I look her up and down.
"Punch me in the face," I whisper in her ear from behind. I hear her gulp before I feel the hit.
"Hey!" I swing back.
"Girls!" The queen calls but doesn't interfere. Me and omega fight for a solid 13 minutes before the guard finally show up. I fall against the floor and scream. Omega takes the queen and takes a few steps back, hopefully she's telling her to avert her eyes. The guard hunches down next to me, I spot the card on his belt.
"Avert your eyes!" I yell and drive the pen through the guards eye, into his brain and killing him instantly. I grab the card and take his belt. It's got a bat and a knife.
"Which one?" I ask holding them up.
"Bat," I toss it to her.
"What just happened?" The queen doesn't even look at the hairs and she's visibly shaken.
"We are getting you out of here, tonight."
She nods and I swipe the card into the door, the light beeps and turns green. We leave as a bunch of guards ambush us. I push the card into omegas hand.
"Complete the mission."
"No! Not without you!"
"I'll catch up!" I yell. She grabs the queens arm and they run. I take the knife and charge. I'm on the floor with one hit, I knock a few guys to the ground and jump up. One guy grabs me, bash my head on his. Guy on the left, elbow to the throat. All the training really paid off. Within 20 minutes their all in the ground unconscious. I grab another card and knife and run ahead. I find the odd soldier unconscious but the hallways are eerily quiet. I see the exit and swipe the card, omega and the queen are within eyesight. Omega sees me and slows down, bad idea.
"Here do you think your going?" I turn just as a boot collides with my chest forcing me to the ground. I gasp and role away, jumping to my feet. Jackson.
"You think your going to end my war just like that?"
"Oh trust me this won't be the end of the war, you and your bullshit propaganda have the government booked on monster extinction," I motion for the others to keep going. They hurry off and I turn back to my attacker. He smirks at me with an evil grin.
"Your like me."