#13

I wake up alone in bed, I smirk and bite my lip as I The think back to the events of last night. I sit up only to find that I am extremely fucking sore. I groan and reach my purse from the floor, I pull out my extra strength Advil. I pop a few pills and wait for them to kick in before I take a shower. The restaurant is closed for the week and Blaze has been staying with mettaton. I groan and throw on black jeans and a pink top with a black sweater over it. I slowly make my way down the stairs to the restaurant and grab an apple. No sign of Grillby so I take a seat and look at Pinterest while I munch on my apple. I get a call from an unknown number.
"Nashville sperm bank, you squeeze it well freeze it. How may I direct your call?" I ask picking up the phone.
"Uh hi yes I was calling about my appointment on the 8th," the deep British accent gave him away.
"Sam?"
"Damn straight bitch."
"You sure about straight?" I smirk.
"Ugh, how have you been?"
"I've been good, how have you been?"
"I can't wait till we get to dance, ride right?"
"Yep, I hope the dress still fits," I say, subconsciously feeling my stomach.
"Don't worry, I've been working out a lot, and you've always been tiny," he says with a serious tone.
"Sure," I laugh "see you in a few days."
"Bye bitch."
"Bye hoe," I hang up.
I smile at the thought of seeing him again. I finish my apple and sit on the small stage... nothing to do... ugh. I grab my phone, wallet and keys. I write a note and leave it on the counter, I lock the doors behind me and head out. It's still pretty cold but my sweater is fine and it's a short walk anyway. I pull my phone out and start a live stream since I haven't in a while. I walk through the mall for a few minutes until suddenly Blaze is wrapped around my legs. And mettaton is approaching with his phone in his hands.
"Mind if I join your stream?"
"Nope," I say, slightly prying the little munchkin off of me.
We walk and shop a little before I end the stream.
"Why am I not allowed to be at home this week?" Blaze looks at me innocently taking a sip from her smoothie.
"We are, working through some things right now sweetie," as I said it mettaton gasped.
"You did not?!"
"What?" I ask innocently, knowing full well what he means. "Anyway, how's papyrus doing?" I ask with wry grin. And didn't that just shut him up, we walk around the mall some more while I pick up some more things like shampoo and junk like that. We say goodbye and I head back to the restaurant. I unlock the door and step inside.
"I'm back!" I call, not sure if Grillby is even in here or not. Grab a glass of water and pop a few more Advils. I can't help but smile and bite my lip as I think about last night. I feel my cheeks flush crimson and drop my face in my hands. The blush only deepens when two warm arms wrap around me from behind.
"Hello..." the warm whisper hits my ear making me shiver. I lean back and cuddle into him.
"How was your day?" I ask softly.
"It was good," I turn around to see him. He's wearing dress pants and his work shirt. He places his lips to mine, sweetly. His kisses trail down my neck to my collar making me bite my lip again.
"You hungry?" He ask, placing a soft kiss on my forehead. I nod and laugh.
"Fries or a burger?" He asks.
"Fries please," I say standing up. He takes my hand and we walk to the edge of the bar. He is almost a head taller than me, he kisses my hand before releasing it and disappearing into the kitchen. I sit on the bar top and just wait until Grillby gets back. We eat and laugh and just chat until we head up to bed. I curl into his arms instantly. I feel him smile and wrap his arms around me. I inhale his scent and drift from consciousness, with no idea of the dangers that await me.