#27

"Hey! Looks like the face off went well?" Sans smiles sheepishly. I can't help a smile, I give a slight nod. Frisk looks upset by something.
"You ok frisk?"
"Um, come on."
I'm instantly nervous as we get to lab. Frisk tries to lead me away, but my hand is firm with Grillbys.
She tries to pull me away, I give a whine and drop my head. I release Grillbys hand and follow reluctantly. I'm led down a hallway to my old room from when I wasn't conscious. Muffet a inside.
"Hey Muf," I give a half hearted salute.
"You have your memoriessss?" She squints at me, I shrug and nod. I shove my hand in my pocket and pull out the chip. I toss the small device to her and she catches it with ease.
"Alright, now about the ssscars?"
"Huh?" I raise a brow, what is she talking about?
"When you were brought in you where shirtlesss, I have been told some scars were visible while sans and frisk stitches you up?"
I look over at frisk, her and sans saved me? She swallows and looks at me.
"What do you remember from the past two years?"
"Bits and pieces, I remember everything from before the show, me getting gassed, arguing with guards of this place were I was taken..." I trail off with a shrug.
"There are lines on your back," she states the words simply.
"Ok?"
"They look like lashes," the smallest of shudders rolled through her. I stretch my shoulders, as if trying to feel the skin and muscle there.
"Lashes?" I ask softly, was I tortured?
"Yeah," she pulls out her phone and walks over, she passes me the screen and it's me. Must be just after I blacked out, my neck is stitches but I'm still covered in blood. My back is covered with streaks of scars tissue, angry looking lines and marks that look as if they hold screams of pain within them, they do look like I was lashed and whipped. I flinch and look away, forcing myself not to shudder in disgust.
"If your going up to the surface," frisk puts her phone in her pocket.
"You should probably bring a jacket."
I look at her curiously, she smiles at me and walks away.
"Your ssstitchesss should be removed after a few daysss, then we'll run some blood work-"
"No!" She flinches slightly at my outburst. "I, um. I'm fine, I don't need the blood work, i, uh, have like, a really huge fear of needles," I look down.
"Very well dearie," she leaves the room, leaving me alone.
"I'm me," I say aloud to myself. "My blood does not define me."
I nod my head firmly and walk out, grabbing an extra sweater from my little tent thing before heading to the subway exit. I hit the surface and, I see what frisk was talking about. I gaze in amazement as I look around me, the biggest snowflakes I have ever seen are slowly drifting down. No wind, must only be two or three degrees below. It's like when the kids first step into narnia, it's natural magic. I walk forward with no thoughts of torture in my head. I follow the tracks in the snow, I hit an open area. It's got a weird fence thing, maybe it was an old baseball field? I spot the creatures I ventured above ground to see, I smile softly and walk over. Blaze sees me and laughs, catching snowflakes on her glove. She's wearing a white snowsuit with matching earmuffs, she's so adorable. Grillbys wearing a brown trench coat along with a red scarf and leather gloves. I throw the hoodie on and trudge forward, regretting wearing converse on the cold ground but I won't complain out loud. I stop beside him with my hands in my pockets.
"How did it go?"
"I'm in pretty good health, now."
"Now?"
"I'll, explain later," I sigh and lean my head on his shoulder.
"I don't know how she can touch snow, nevertheless prance around in it," he smirks looking at her.
Shit, there is the fatherly stuff I find so attractive... oh boy.