Show night 1/2

(Heads up, long part, like extremely long. I didn't want to make this 100000 parts so it's just long as fuuuuuccckkkk.)

Grillbys pov.

Me and mettaton get to our seats and get ourselves comfortable. The show should start in a few minutes.
"Tesla better get down here, wouldn't want the poor darling to miss any of the show," mettaton said scanning the crowd. It was of course her idea to keep it a surprise. The lights dimmed and mettaton scanned the crowd one last time before settling his gaze on the stage. The curtains opened to reveal a dark stage.
The spotlight comes on to reveal who I've been introduced to as Mark.
"Hello," his voice is low, the audience claps. "Welcome to the show, I must inform you that this is not for kids, anyone innocent should leave while they have the chance," the crowd roars.
"This looks interesting..." mettaton mumbles under his breath. I smirk before turning back to the mc.
"Now what we have first, is something... a little mischievous, the girls have been bad," me and mettaton join the crowds uproar this time. "Well then... let's get the ladies out here shall we?" He walks off to the side of the stage.
A beat ticks off, a spotlight comes on to show a dancer behind bars.
"Pop!"
"Six" another dancer is revealed.
"Squish," and a third dancer.
"Uh uh" another girl, a male walks on stage, wearing a prison guard uniform, Sam.
"Cisaro," I was told there are only six girls-
"Lipshitz," there she is. Mettaton gasps. All the girls are in a variation of black denim, leather, and fishnets. Tesla is wearing black jeans with one leg cut off, a fishnet top, and black boots.
"And now the six murder mistresses of the crooked county jail and their rendition of, the cell block tango," mark says to the beat.
"Pop!"
"Six!"
"Squish!"
"Uh uh!"
"Cisaro!"
"Lipshitz!"
They sing and switch poses against their bars. The guard approaches walks by all the dancers, mark places a chair centre stage.
"he had it coming!" The girls sing in unison. "He had it coming! He only had himself to blame. If you'd A been there, if you'd a seen it! I bet you you would have done the same!"
The guard walks over to the first girl and opens the "door".
"You know people have these little habits that get you down?" She walks centre stage with the guard, they dance with a sort of carelessness. "Like, bernie. Bernie he liked to chew gum, no not chew, pop!" The dance went to a violent style. "So I come home one day and I'm real irretated and I'm looking for a little bit of simpathy," she turns to the audience. "And there's Bernie, lying on the couch, drinking a beer and chewing. No, not chewing, popping!" She turns back to her partner. "So I say to him, you pop that gum one more time..." she let out a sigh and backed away from him. "and he did, so I took the shotgun off the wall and I fired two warning shots," she made her hand into a gun and pointed it at him. "Into his head!" The chorus chimes.
"He had it coming! He had it coming! He only had himself to blame. If you'd A been there, if you'd a heard it! I bet you you would have done the same!" The second girl is released but the first doesn't return to her bars.
"I met Edward young from Salt Lake City about two years ago," the girl and the guard dance, while the first dances off to the side. "And he told me he was single, and we hit it off right away," the dancing was more... erotic?
"So we started living together, he'd go to work he come home. I'd fix him a drink, we'd have dinner," the dance shifted to violence again. "And then I found out, single he told me? Single my ass!"
Mettaton snickers.
"Not only was he married, oh no. He had six wives, one of those more men's you know? So that night when he came home from work," the pace slowed. "I fixed him his drink as usual," the guard put his hands to his throat. "You know some guys just can't hold their arsenic!"
"He had it coming! He had it coming! He took a flower in its prime!" The other girls including tesla started fighting their fake jail cells. "And then he used it! And he abused it! It was a murder, but not a crime," the third girl makes her way to the front.
"Now I'm standing in the kitchen, carving up a chicken for dinner, minding my own business. In storms my husband Wilber in a jealous rage," the two dance an aggravated salsa. "You been screwing the milkman? He says, he was crazy! And he kept on screaming, you been screwing the milkman!" She pulled her hand to his chest. "And then he ran into my knife," me and mettaton both chuckles. "He ran into my knife ten times!"
"He had it coming! He had it coming! He had it coming all along. If you'd A been there, if you'd a seen it! I bet you you would have done the same!"
The fourth girl starts her part but it's in some language I don't know, she dances with the guard but not angry like the others.
"Yeah but, did you do it?" The first girl asks.
"Uh uh," she stutters. "Not... guilty!"
"He had it coming..." the other chorus in quietly.
"My sister Veronica and I had this double act, and my husband Charlie traveled around with us," the fifth girl moves right in for her part, now tesla is the only one behind bars. Each dance was riskier than the last.
"Now for the last number in our act we did these twenty acrobatic tricks in a row, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, splits, spread eagle, backflips, flip flops, one right after the other."
"With each word she posed with the guard. "Now one night after the show we're down at the hotel cisaro, the three of us. Boozing, having a few laughs, and we run out of ice so, I go out to get some," the shift happens. "I come back, open the door," The guard grabs the second dancer and twirls her. "And there's Veronica and Charlie, doing number seventeen , the spread eagle!" She puts her hands to her chest innocently. "Now, i was in such a complete stage of shock, I completely blacked out I can't remember a thing," I hear mettaton chuckle. "It wasn't until later, when I was washing the blood off my hands I even knew they were dead."
"They had it coming!" Tesla approaches the front finally. "They had it coming! They had it coming all along. I didn't do it! But if I done it? How could you tell me, that I was wrong!"
"I loved el lipshitz more than i could possibly say, he was a real artistic guy. Sensitive, a painter. But he was always trying to find himself, he'd go out every night looking and on the way," the guard crouched and the other girls crowded him. "He found Ruth, glades, rosemary, and Erving," she strutted over and moved her hand down his chest. "I guess you could say we broke up over artistic differences," her hands moved to his neck. "He saw himself as alive," her other hand rested on his chin. "And I saw him dead!" She moved his head as if snapping his neck, all six retreated to a line.
"The dirty bum! Bum! Bum! The dirty bum! Bum! Bum! They had it coming! They had it coming! They had it coming all along! Cause if the used us, and they abused us, how could you tell us, that we were wrong?" They move back to their cages.
"You pop that gum one more time-"
"Single my ass-"
"Ten times-"
*different language-*
"Number seventeen, the spread eagle-"
"Artistic differences," the song ends and the lights go out, the crowd applauses and whistles. She really wasn't kidding was she?