Ch.1

*Aphmau's P.O.V*

   I don't like talking about what happened back in my Mom's realm. 
It makes me mad and upset and when that happens, I loose control over my powers. Since I didn't finish training, I don't know how to fully control them.

  I bought a house on a street called Mystreet? I think. It's pretty nice, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an upstairs. I've moved most of everything in, the mover helped so they were pretty nice. I could use my powers to get them in, but with people around I can't risk it. So instead I allow the movers to help me finish bringing my belongings into the lovely home.

  Once all the boxes are in the house and the movers leave, I make sure all the blinds are closed to the house that way no one can peek through. I sit my purple mask down, I use the mask to hide my identity. I lift my hands up and focus, close my eyes and breathe.
"Alright, now" I focus on opening the boxes and putting the stuff up neatly.
When I open my eyes again all my things are floating through the air.

***

After an hour, everything is put up and stored neatly. I hear a knock on the door, I put my mask on before I open it. I open the door and a meif'wa girl with pink hair is standing there holding a fruit basket.

  "Hi there, Kawaii~chan came by to welcome you to the neighborhood, with a fruit basket." The cat like girl said handing me the fruit basket, I took it and sat it on the table right next to the door. "Thank you" was all I said to her.

  "What's your name, you look familiar like Kawaii~chan's seen you before?" Kawaii~chan I'm assuming asked. "Aphmau, and no we've never met." I replied quickly. "Oh, ok then, Kawaii~chan just thought you did. Anyways Kawaii~chan has to get going" She said before waving goodbye and walking off across the street. I closed the door.

  I grabbed an apple from the fruit basket and went into the living room to watch Tv. I turnt the Tv on to the news channel. "It looks like the Irene realm has fallen, folks. Irene was killed, in an attack that she never seen coming, but sadly no sign of her daughter. Where is she now? We may never kno-" I turnt the Tv off not able to control the tears falling from my eye's. I took the mask off,and ran up to my room.

  I huddled up in the corner of my closet and cried. There's no telling how long I spent in the closet just crying my eye's out, maybe hours.

  I couldn't bare the thought of everything that happened, it hurts touch to know that I couldn't protect my mother. I tried, so hard but failed horribly. I know my mother will always be with me in my heart, but I feel like I am the cause for her death. If I would have tried harder then maybe she and the realm would still be hear.

  As I sobered up from my tears, I went to one of the spare rooms to set up a realm barrier. With a snap of my fingers, "I need a realm barrier."  A barrier appeared in the center of the room. I need one because if anyone ever finds out who I am, I'm going to need an escape and this is it.

  By now it's already dark out. I decide to go out and explore my new home, so I put my mask on and walk out of the house, making sure I lock the door.

  I put my hands in my pant pockets and walk along the sidewalk, humming to myself. I love to sing, my mom used to sing to me all the time when I was little. As I walk along the sidewalk I hear whimpering, I decide to follow the sound.

  I follow the sound into an alley, I see a small husky puppy limping. "Aw, poor thing. Come here" I gesture for the puppy to come to me, after a little bit of this the small puppy finally comes to me. I examine the small dog, "so your a girl, well what should I name you? What about Celestia?" The pup barks, which I take as a yes. I pick up Celestia, being gentle considering her injuries. I carry her back to my place.

   I unlock the door and sit her down on the floor. I close the door and head upstairs to get a towel for Celestia.
I walk back down stairs and dry her off. I then use my powers to heal her by closing my eyes and focusing. I see a bright light come from my hands and emerge into her small frame. As the light passes through her, you could see her injuries disappear.

   "I bet your hungry" I say pushing myself up off the ground, she barks in agreement. I look around the kitchen, not sure what dogs eat, I find myself heading to the pet store a few miles away.

***

  I got all the supplies I needed from the pet store. I got dog food, a dog bed,  dog shampoo, and a brush. Once I got back home I bathed and brushed Celestia. Then, I fed her the premium dog food I bought her, she seemed to like it cause after she wanted seconds.

Seeing that it's already midnight I head upstairs to shower. I adjust the water to warm, I rid myself from my clothes and jump in. I let the water seep into my skin, I grab my grape shampoo and seethe​ it through my hair. Next, I rinse myself off with body wash and jump out of the shower.

  After, changing into my pajamas. I settle Celestia in her bed and head to lay down in my own bed. Now that's left is my first day of high school great.

Now to let the darkness take over...

______________________________________

Well that was the first chapter of my new Aarmau book I hoped you liked it.

Thank you