Ch.5

Aaron's P.O.V

I woke up with a major headache. I groaned getting out of bed. I looked at my phone to check the time, 6:30 am.

At least I have enough time to get ready for school and maybe I'll check on that knew girl... I have to know her from somewhere... Do I?... I don't know...

I got up to take a quick shower, to get ready for school. After taking a quick shower I walked into my closet to pick out an outfit for today.

I picked a pair of blue jean bell bottoms that would go with my brown boots, and a red sweat shirt. I got dressed, headed into my kitchen which was right outside my bedroom door. My house isn't that big as the other houses.

After eating breakfast, I walked outside to wait for the bus, which I knew Aphmau would be on it considering she is a short potato.

I was still pretty early, but as soon as 7 o'clock hit Aphmau strutted out of her house.

Wow! Baby!

She was wearing slim denim shorts which showed her tanned legs, and a black tank top and a pair of purple converse. But she still had on her purple mask but her beauty over shined it.

Her hair was curled slightly, to top off the look which made her look even more stunning, than what she already was.

She must have noticed me staring at because she looked up and met my gaze.

"Do I have something on my face?" Aphmau questioned.

I shook my head and cleared my throat, "no."

"Ok then..." she said right as soon as the bus pulled down the street.

"Do you wanna sit together?" I questioned, hoping for a yes.

Please say yes! Please say yes! Please say yes! PLEASE!

She sighed, "I guess, but don't try ANYTHING." Aphmau sternly said the last part.

"I won't. You look really pretty today." I complimented her.

"Are you saying I don't look pretty any other day!"

Well great I just ticked her off.

"N- No you always look great." I reashered her.

She then smiled, "I'm just kidding don't take me so seriously all the time."

Really? Really? Did she have to do me like that? I have a feeling today is going to be something...

______________________________________

Short chapter sorry guys!

Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Bye