Ch.4

Aphmau's P.O.V

   "Hey Aphmau?" asked Jin sitting next to me on the couch.

   "Yes?"

   "Why is one of the guest rooms for the house closed off?" Jin pointed at the stairs.

   "Oh, that's where I put a dimensional portal, and I closed it off because I don't want anyone to get hurt." I said getting up.

  He nodded his head in agreement. I walked into the kitchen to see what the rest of the guys were into.
I found Sky trying to get into a pack of budder.

   This will be fun....

   "Hey, sky look flying budder!" I pointed at the window.

   "WHERE?!" yelled Sky as he whipped around I grabbed the pack of budder.

Haha I got the budder I got the budder!

  "Ha ha, my budder now!" I yelled running upstairs.

  "Noooo! C'mon guys!" Sky said signaling the guys to follow. "We got to retrieve the budder!"

  Oh great now all of them are after me... Well time to make this interesting.

  I got the perfect idea

   I ran towards the room with the portal inside. I opened up the door to the room, and stood by the portal waiting for all the other guys to show up in the doorway, I could hear their loud feet running through the house.
I clutched the pack of budder tighter, when Sky appeared in the doorway.

   "Not again!" yelled Red.

   "Aphmau don't do this!" Jin pleaded.

  I threw the pack of budder in the portal. Watching Sky's reaction, I noticed he was gonna jump in after it.

  And he did.

  Here we go

  I jumped into the portal without hesitation. When I stepped out of the portal I found Sky nibbling on a stick of budder. I looked around the mysterious dimension.

   It looked exactly like my Mom's dimension, but before it was destroyed.

    "Oof"

    "Ouch"

    "Ow"

   I looked behind me to find the rest of the guys piled up on each other as if they were trying to tackle Barney.

   "This looks like my Mom's dimension before it was destroyed." I said looking down on them.

   "Your right it does," Red confirmed.

   "Let's look around?" suggested Ross.

   "Yea, Ross is right. Let's look around, but stay together." I said looking at everyone, they nodded in response.

   We started looking around the palace, we were walking in the main hallway when we heard someone approaching. We ran and hid behind my Mom's throne. I watched as a little girl skipped through the hallway. The girl had long black silky hair, and copper eyes.

  That's me! I remember this day!

  "You cant catch me!" little me yelled giggling.

   "Come back here!" yelled Red.

   I stopped and stuck my tongue out at him. That's when the rest of them showed up. I smiled and started running to that one room...

We followed our past selves to where they were going witch I'm pretty sure we already know where they're heading.

   We came to one room and peeked through the doorway. Younger me was standing in front of my Mom's emergency portal.

    "Aphmau don't do this you'll get in trouble!" younger Ross yelled.

    "Jump in the portal!" yelled younger Sky. Everyone looked at him dumb founded. "What?"

    "I'm gonna get the budder!" younger me yelled jumping into the portal.

    All the younger guys jumped in after her. Then there was silence.

   "I remember this day," Barney said.

   "We all do," said Max.

   "But we can't let the past bring us down." Said Sky we nodded in agreement.

   "Well we better start heading back," I said but was stopped when a man and a young boy walked by dressed in armour.

  Did they not see us?

   The boy looked so firmilar for some reason? He had black hair and cold eyes.

   Is that who I think it is? No it can't be?

  "Sir Aaron Lycan, your presence is wanted by lady Irene." Said the older guy in armour.

   It is him! But younger? What?

  "Is that why your assisting me there, what does she need?" Asked small size Aaron.

   "She wants to talk to you about the Princess."

Why about me? That's strange...
At least now I know why he seems so firmilar.

   "The Princess? What is the Princesses name?" Said Aaron.

   Oh yeah, my Mom kept my name a secret in the Palace only the gang knew my name.

   "I don't know, not many people do you'll be lucky if you figure it out though." Said the tall dude.

  They walked off to a point to where we couldn't hear their conversation anymore.

  "Guys what happened to him I never saw him even in the place?" I asked.

  "That kid ran away," Said Max.

   But why would he run away?

   "It's a shame he was going to be your guard partner, too" said Sky.

    "He would have madez a good guard for yourz." said Barney

   "Aphmau, we really should be heading back now." Jin said.

  "Okay, your right let's go." I said.

   We started heading back to the where the portal spawned to go home, to our new home.

   Why did he run away? I really wish I knew...  I'm determined to find out...

______________________________________

Hey guys I hoped you enjoyed today's chapter you learned a little bit more about Aaron. You'll just have to see what happens next....

Any way have a good day!

Thank you