Ch.9

Aaron's POV

I couldn't watch as those three tormented Aphmau. I don't like it when people do that to her. For some reason I feel like I need to protect her.
I also find it weird and ironic that we both ware masks, but I think I have a good reason for it.

I wonder what her reason is?

Snapping out of my thoughts I turned my attention to the girl who seems to be mad that I just saved her from harassment. She was sorta of rambling but I didn't hear anything I could only see her.

"... Don't do that ever again!" Aph seemed to finish her little tantrum at that with a small pout.

"Yeah,  yeah" I waved her argument off and started walking away with my hands in my pockets.

I heard Aph walking after me. "Hey! Where are you going? I wasn't done talking to you." I snickered which cause her to scoff and scowl. "Where do you think I'm going?" I smirked at Aph from my side. She seemed to be keeping pace with me, matching my every step.

Other than that, Aphmau seemed confused about my last words but I stayed silent. Not to far along, I...  Well we made it to my place. I took out my keys from my pockets and unlocked the door. Stepping a side and holding the door open I greeted Aphmau into my home.

"You wanna drink?"

"Sure!"

"What would you like?"

"Poopsi!" I chuckled, went to the kitchen and grabbed two poopsi's. One for aphmau and one for me.
Walking back into the living room, I saw Aph sitting on my couch hasily looking at the TV. I handed her the poops and opened mine.

"Thanks back there..." Aphmau mumbled. I looked at her for what seemed like hours but was merely seconds. Aphmau was someone I couldn't really figure out and to be honest that scared me. Of course I've been scared before but this is different I can usually figure someone out as easily as reading a book. With Aphmau though... I just couldn't and that's what scared me. So what is she hiding?..

".... Aaron?"

"Huh?" I didn't even realized I had zoned out.

"Do you believe in stars?" I looked at Aph puzzled by her question.

"Wha?"

She pouted her lips and sighed,"Do you believe that when you die you become a star?" She asked with so much passion that I could since it shining in her eyes, but I could only guess since her face is covered by a mask.

Aphmau's question drifted back into my head. What does happen when we die? Without being sure I answered her question truthfully,"I don't really know what I believe to be honest."

"Oh, well can we watch some TV?" She asked grabbing the remote off of the coffee table.

"Sure" I nodded causing her to have a small smile appear on her lips. I didn't realize I was staring at her again as she found something to watch on the television.

I wonder what her eyes look like.

Shaking my head to stop the curious thoughts to continue in my head. It's her privacy and I should respect that.

But I so know she is hiding something.
It's ovbious, she is so cautious of what she does it's hard not to tell that Aphmau is hiding something.

And I can't help but want to know exactly what that is.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Long time no update but here it is!!

~Lillie