Ch.3

Aphmau's P.O.V.

   His hair so dark like midnight, his eyes so lost in emotion.

    To the way he walks

                     To the way stands

        Either way what ever he does I will be lost and hidden

        Under this excuse for a lie witch is all covered by a simple mask

              My mask

Please who ever you are can you help me?

*dream ends*

   I jolted awake up as soon as the bell rings well time for lunch I guess.

But what was that dream about? 

   As I walk to the lunch room I get pulled back by the guy I ran into earlier, he looks like the guy I saw in my dream, but that can't be.

  "Your the new girl right?" I didn't answer. "Hello" he waved his hand in front of my face. "Are you deaf or something?" He asked, "I wish" I reply before walking off into the entrance of the cafeteria.

   I get in the line to get my lunch, once I grab my lunch a certain pink haired meif'wa walked over to where I am.

   "Aphmau~sempai, do you have anywhere to sit?" Kawaii~chan asked, I shrugged. "Oh then, come on Aphmau~sempai!"

   Kawaii~chan dragged me over to a table with an exciting amount of people. "Everyone this is Aphmau~sempai!" Kawaii~chan announced.  

I got a few

Hello's

Hi's

Greetings

   I waved at all of them and took a seat at the table. That one guy from before is sitting here, but all he's doing is staring outside the window.

   The blue haired girl spoke to me "Hi I'm Katelyn" she held out her hand "nice to meet you." She smiled, but all I did was nod. I look over again at the mysterious boy, and find him staring at me. I look away from his gaze.

  "You don't talk much do you?" He asked.

Gee ya think?...Baka

   I started eating my lunch when a guy with white hair and bright green eyes. "Why, hello there." He grabbed one of my hands and kissed it. "My name is Travis." before I could even do anything Travis was punch in the face by Katelyn. "Oow! Baby why?!" Travis whined "Call me that again and your dead." Katelyn threatened. Which caused a small giggle from me.

   "Yes! I made her laugh beat that suckers!" Travis fist pumped the air, which was soon put to a stop when Katelyn punched him again, but this time he was out cold. "Jerk" she spat at his unconscious body lying on the floor.

   Then, right when I was about to leave I was stopped by two guys. One had light brown hair and blue eyes, and the other one had blonde hair and dark blue eyes almost like an ocean color. "Hey, who's this?" asked the one with blonde hair. "This is Aphmau guys, oh and by the way my name is Aaron." As he walked off I watched him, right before he stepped out of the cafeteria he turned around and winked at me.

   "It's nice to meet you Aphmau, I'm Laurence." Smiled they guy with brown hair. "Im Garroth" said the guy with blonde hair. I smiled not an all teeth smile though.

   "I have to get going" I said barely above a whisper. I walked off before they could respond.

   As I was heading to my next class, someone pushed me from behind causing me to fall with all my books and papers splattered all over the floor. I turned around to see who did it, Lilly.

   "You should really watch where your going you brat!" Lilly smirked at me. I got back up, but was pushed back down. "Did I say you could get up!" She then started eyeing me. "Hmm, what's the mask for to hide your ugliness" ,she started reaching for my mask. I leaned back into something hard, I then looked and saw a pretty mad Aaron.

   "Lilly, what do you think your doing?" Aaron said through gritted teeth. Lilly then started giggling.

What is this girl's problem?

   "Do you know how hot you look right now." She said pushing me away from Aaron, and started clinging to him like her life depended on it. While she was doing this I grabbed my things, and fled to my next class.

   I walked into my next class no body is in here though. I took a seat in the very back row. I looked at the clock in the room 10 more minutes until people start flooding the hallway.

   I started fiddling with my pencil. Out of no where Aaron ran into the room, which sorta startled me.

   "There you are" he sighed in relief? Why would he be relieved? "I guess we have this class together, then."
I just shrugged. "Why would you care it's not like anyone else would?" He looked me over for a moment.

   "I care because I feel like I know you from somewhere" Aaron looked at me weirdly. "Why are you so quiet, though?" He asked.

   "Because I can be" I stated matter a factly. Right about this time the bell rung and kids started crowding the hallway and eventually the class room. I saw Katelyn walk in the room, she spotted me and sat down to the open seat in front of me.

   "Hey" she said turning around to face me. "Hey" I said back.
"You actually talked back." Katelyn cheered which caused me to smile. "I'm just getting use to the place." I said.

"Oh right." she said.

***

  I rode the school bus back home. I found out Katelyn and Kawaii~chan live together. And Aaron lives a few houses down, so does Laurence, Garroth, and Travis. I also met another guy named Dante. And he's just like Travis, but not as bad. Sort of.

   Either way it was a pretty good day I guess, other than those other brats who wouldn't leave me alone.

   I opened the door to my house. I saw Ross, Sky, Barney, red, and Jin watching tv.

   "Hey guys!" I smiled.

   "Looks like your in a good mood" red said, which I nodded in agreement.

   "Maybe things won't be so bad here on earth." I said taking a seat next to Sky and picking up Celestia and placing her in my lap.

        I hope.

______________________________________

Well this took for ever to update!
Any ways hope you enjoyed!

Thank you