Ch.7

Aaron's P.O.V

I brought Aphmau to my place, but I did it because something inside me kept telling me to, so I did.

I know her, I'm starting to remember, but it's taking longer than I thought for me to retrieve my memories. We lived.... Somewhere beautiful.

Her long black beautiful hair, so silky and shiny. Her gorgeous facial features I may not be able to see her eyes but I know they're beautiful because she is. Aphmau may be a potato but I'll make sure that she's my potato and I'll take care of her no matter what.

Getting lost in my thoughts I was soon cut short when I heard a knock at the door. I walked out of my room and back to the living room, I saw Aphmau looking out the window. How can she even see with that mask on.

"Who is it?" I asked as I got behind her and peaked out the window to see myself, I was sorta hovering over her small frame. This must of made her on edge because she was fidgeting around.

"Watch it." She hissed at me through gritted teeth. She really loves her personal space, huh. I looked back out the window and saw Ein my werewolf buddy. Ein has a set of dark blue ears and tail, he also dyed his bains on the top of his head a similar blue. He told he thinks Aphmau is cute, but he can't have her.

It was strange because last night I had a dream where he poisoned all my friends and turned them against me, even Aph. But he'll never do that to me, right?

"Hello!"

"Huh?" I said confused as to why Aphmau was waving her hand in my face.

"Are you going to let him in or not?" She said placing both her hands on either side of her hips.

"Oh, right!"

I opened the door, and stepped aside for Ein to walk in. Once he laid eyes on Aph, he jumped back like 10 feet.

"Y- your A- aphmau." He stuttered which he absolutely did not need to do. Idiot. She seemed as if she was confused.

"Yea....... Ok then." She trailed off she mostly glared at him the whole time, Ha!

"So what did you need?" I asked to make him stop staring at her, it took him a second to snap out of it though. First off, why is staring at her as if he just won the lottery. If anyone is winning the lottery it's mean because me (unlike most people) have skills to pay the bills.

Oh um, can we talk in private?" I raised an eyebrow. Why would we need to talk in private?

"Sure.." I nodded my head a little to let him know to follow me. I walked into the hallway a little ways from Aph to whwre she wouldn't be able to hear us.

"So how is everything going on with your memory?" Oh yea, I forgot to mention Ein is the one who gave me this potion to remember who I was and where I came because when I first came to this town I didn't know anything like ANYTHING.

"Oh it's actually getting a lot better." I reassured him.

He smile. "That's good!" I returned his smile.

"Well I better go, bye!" He waved at me and gave Aphmau a quick smile before walking ot the door. I walked up to the door and closed it and looked back at Aph when I did I saw her asleep on the couch that must have been what Ein smiled at, oh that bastard.

I watched as she breathed in and out. She seemed to have a small smile on her face she looked like an angel. I kneeled down to her small frame. Oh you don't know how much I wanted to snatched that mask off her face and get a quick peek, but I can't do that. She'll show me the real her in mean time.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Sooo anyways I was tagged

camosnowball

Sorry but I'ma rule breaker

-13 facts

1) I have blonde highlights

2) Never have broken a bone in my body

3) favorite animes are Attack On Titan and Fairy Tail

4) I am 13 years old born November. 6, 2003

5) I have way to many friends that are boys

6) I have a lot of medical issues

7) Favorite food is Italian and Chinese food yummy!

8) Major Aarmau shipper if you don't already know

9) I'm a meanie to a lot of people

10) I got my own squad

11) in 7th grade

12) I'm a Tennessee baby! Country girl at heart!

13) MAJOR TOMBOY

I tag

FandomQueenMC

SammyGems

yuunoaforlife13

AARMAU4LYFE20864

Dreaming_Reality1

MonstercindyLpscool

AarmauLifeFairyTail

Saki-Meu

AarGarLaur_mau

Marley_Me11

Anime4ever911

Hearts757384

Blue_Pikachu_Girl

coolgirl5555556