Ch.2

*Aphmau's P.O.V*

My alarm on my phone was going off for about ten minutes, getting tired of this, I decided to get up. I walked into the bathroom to take a quick shower.
I washed myself down, then got out to dry off.

I went to my closet to pick out an outfit. I got dressed in a purple top, blue jeans, black converse, and to top it off a black leather jacket. Looking at my phone I saw that it was 7:15, shoot I got to hurry if I'm gonna make it on time. I put my mask on and put my hair in a ponytail, then ran down stairs.

I took Celestia out for a walk, to let her use the restroom. Some people walking the sidewalks kept eyeing me weirdly. After Celestia was done with her business I took her back in to feed her.

I grabbed my purple backpack, then walked out of the front door, making sure I locked it. I was walking cause I found out the school was in walking distance. I put my earbuds in and listen to welcome to my life nightcore.

***

Once I arrived at the school, I took my earbuds off. People stared at me while I walked, I paid no attention to them. I was minding my own business, when three girls jumped in front of me.

"Look what we have here." A girl with black hair and bluish green eyes said.

"Fresh meat, nya!" said a purple haired meif'wa.

"What a loser, where did you even come from?" asked a girl with white hair and purple eyes. I didn't say anything.

"Well, loser?" They all three started circling me, by now everyone in the court yard was staring, and not one bothered to speak up.

The girl with the black hair got in my face, "Look how hideous she is. Ugh, and look at her choice in clothes." This girl is actually starting to get on my nerves, like seriously. "What's wrong, lost your way home, kitty?"
She pretty much spat at me.

I clenched my fists tight to my sides, my finger nails were digging into my palms. Before I was about to loose my composure, a boy with light brown hair and glasses, pulled me into the school.

I was about to protest when three other boys appeared behind me. One with dark brown hair with sunglasses on and a black like suit. One was completely purple and green with an eye patch over one of his eyes. The third boy had red hair like a firecracker. But for some reason they all looked oddly familiar.

"Aphmau, it's us," said the boy who dragged me in here. I tilted my head to the side, in confusion. Then realization hit me. My old friends were here, but how?

"Ross, Sky, Barney, Max! Your here but how I thought you died?!" I asked/whispered.

"We were actually on earth, not even aware of what happened until we tried to return to the realm. Then that's when we found out what happened. Aphmau, we are so sorry."
Max said.

"It's ok you guys you don't need to apologise." I said hugging max.
"We saw you were about to loose control over your powers back there you need to be careful." Ross said.

"May I?" asked Sky and we all knew what was coming next, "AAAPPPPHHHHHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF....mau..."
*Sky passes out"

"Wellz we allz knew thay was goingz to happenz soonerz or laterz." Said Barney, we all nodded in agreement.
I jumped when Sky jolted up and started screaming. "Whhiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz."

"Ok well, that happened."

"You guys better go before people start asking questions. Here take my address and keys, and text me if something happens. Oh, and I adopted a dog so yea." They all nodded.

***

I walked into the office of the school.
"How may I help you?" Smiled a sweet looking lady from behind the desk.
"Yes ma'am, I'm here for my schedule" I smiled at the lady, I read her name tag. Oh, so her name is Ms. Thomson.
"Name please?"

"Aphmau Phe Phoenix," I answered Ms. Thomson.

"Ah, here you are," she said handing me my schedule. "Thank you," I said, then walked out of the office. I made a turn down a hall I didn't even know.
When I crashed into a hard chest or more like a bare chest.

He had hair as dark as midnight, but I couldn't see his eye's which were covered by a red bandana. I don't know why, but there's something about him.

"Um.. Hello?" He said trying to grab my attention. "Opps," I whispered then walked off with out another single word.

______________________________________

Well I hope your enjoying this book so far. As you can tell I added a few more characters that you might just recognise.. Hmm anyways I hope you have a Rossome day. Heh

Thank you