Ch.10

Aphmau's POV

Aaron is getting curious. That's not good. If He or anyone finds out who I am bad things will happen.

I left Aaron's house not to long ago and started heading back home.

I knocked on my front door waiting for one of the guys to open up.

Finally the door swung wide open. "Aphmau, what took so long!" Yelled Max in an angry tone. Max may seem angry, but I know he cares.

"Awe, you were worried!" I cooed at him adding more flame to his fire. Max's face turned red in anger.

"Of course I was we all were!" Max yelled throwing his hands in the air.

I sighed, "I know you guys we're I'm just teasing." I chuckled but turned serious, "We have a problem."

"What do you mean we have a problem?" Asked Ross peeking behind Max.

"Shadow knights."

Adam gasped, "How did they find you?!"

I shook my head. "I don't know."

"That wouldz explain why you don't have any foodz since you wentz to the store." Barney pointed out. "And no apples."

"Now that I think about it Sasha was also at that school, she was one of the girls who picked on me the first day. But I wonder why I couldn't since her then?" I pondered on my thoughts.

If the Shadow Knights are here, they must be after something and that doesn't seem like a good thing. I really can't deal with all this stress at the moment. I can't take the risk of my powers being unleashed then people will know that I'm alive and here.

Also, how was Aaron in the Irene deminsion such a long time ago?

I've got to get to the bottom of this.

"Guys someone's walking towards the house." Said Red.

"Who is it?" Asked Jin.

I opened the door before the person could they could ever knock.

Ein.

"Um.. Hello?" Ein seemed surprised.

"Why are you here, and what do you want?" I asked glaring at him.

He keeps getting in my way.

"Listen I know you may not really like me, but would you like to hang out sometime?" Ein scratched the back of his neck as if he was embarrassed to ask the question.

I thought about this for a moment. Maybe I could use him in my advantage. Ein may not be of much use to me now, but he could be in the future.

I faked a sweet smile, "Sure, but just not today I sorta have my hand full at the moment." He smiled back and nodded.

"Okay!"

I giggled. How pathetic.

"Hey, do you happen to know anything about Shadow Knights?"

He rubbed his chin, thinking of a response. "Yeah, a few go to school, what about it?"

"Oh, nothing! Just curiosity!" I jumped up making myself seem bubbly and inviting.

"Hm, well see ya I gotta go to Aaron's place." He said waving me off.

I nodded and waved back, "Bye!" I waited till he turned the corner to shut the door not taking my eyes off of him. Once I shut the door I rested my back against it.

"As if things couldn't get worse." I sighed sliding down the door to the floor.

"Don't worry Aph we'll figure this out!" Said Adam trying to cheer me up.

It's hard to be in a good mood at the moment with everything going on. Just what exactly am I going to do?

"Hey guys?"

"Yeah, Aph?" They all said in sync.

"I want to go to the Irene deminsion. I need to get Mom's files she had on everyone in the castle."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Yay! Another update!