Ch.6

Aphmau's P.O.V

Gym, is HORRIBLE

After this morning on the bus me and Aaron found out we both have the same elective as Well. But they're making us take dancing classes, I do like to dance, though. And you'll never guess who I got paired with...

Yep it was Aaron... Maybe I can learn more about him this way...

"Now twirl and dip your partner." coach told all the present males in the room.

Doing as told Aaron ever so slowly twirled me with his hands planted firmly on my waist, and dipped me down witch sorta made me disey. I giggled a little though, after doing this I saw Aaron's lip purse into a small smile.

  "What are you smiling at?" I asked Aaron with a little bitterness lacing my tone.

  "Oh um, you?" He said more as a question than an answer.

  I rolled my eyes, but he couldn't see it since I had my mask on. "Ok then..." was the best response I could think of.

  He was about to say something, but before he could Lily bumped into me causing me to fly forward on top off Aaron and land on the floor. I blushed so hard I think I actually turned into a tomato.

  "Your such a clutz, stupid idiot!" Lily shrieked. This girl seriously has issues. "Your so ugly it's pathetic!"

  "Oh so you think I'm ugly, huh?" I asked smirking under my mask.

  I have an idea

   "I don't have to think because I already KNOW!" She pratically was shaking in anger.

   I laughed so dryly, I think I even scared Aaron, it looked like he almost turned white as a ghost. I saw Lily flinch.

  "Your out of your mind, Lily, do you really think you can go up against me? You really need to watch your back." I said this with every bit of anger and bitterness I could obtain.

  "Oh please I could take you on any day, so how about right here right now?" Lily questioned with s smirk plastered on her cake covered face.

  "How about NO because I know your not worth the fight." I spat in her face.

  "Oh really now?" before I could walk out the gym, Lily grabbed me by my hair causing me to gasp and clench my teeth as hard as I could to not scream for the pain.

  I turned around so fast that Lily let go of my hair, once she let go I grabbed her wrist, twisted it and pulling her over me causing her to land on her back. As soon as her back made contact with the floor we heard a thud. And a groan that sounded very nonhuman almost like a dying walrus.

   "I told you!" I was screamed without even realizing it. I felt my feet loose contact with the gym floor, and I was thrown over someone's shoulder, I think it was Aaron.

    We ran all the way out of the school, off of school grounds, and back to our neighborhood. But he didn't take me to my house he took me to his.

    "Are you trying to kidnap me! Put me DOWN!" I felt a few hot tears of anger and frustration run doen my cheeks.

   "You need to calm down." Aaron said lifting me gently from his shoulder and onto the wooden floor.
"Just breathe," he put both of his hands on either side of my face, causing me once again to look like a tomato.

   I jerked my head from his grasp and backed up. "I am calm," my breathes came out uneven as I talked. He put his hands up in surrender.

   "Have a seat I'll be right back," Aaron walked out of the living room? I think.

    I sat there for a few minutes before I heard a knock on the door...

  Who could that be?

______________________________________

I hope u liked this chapter I know it's late but chapters may start to run later than usual and I'm sorry...

But anyways hope u enjoyed

THANK YOU

VOTE, COMMENT' AND SOMETHING ELSE