Cali

Set up and surfing

Our private jet landed 7 hours later. I was shook awake by my sister. I was having the best dream where me and Ross Lynch were getting married. My sister ruined it. Ugh.

The number one thing that I wanted to do while I was out here was to meet R5 but that probably won't happen.

"We are here sleepyhead. Get up. I wanna see my new house." My sister said as we got off the jet.

"Fine."

The time difference was going to be hard. It was a 2 hour difference. Help me!

I got my things and walked into the warm California air. I took it all in. It was beautiful. All of the tall buildings and pent houses. Wow. We walked through LAX. I might have seen Taylor Swift but I don't know. I was pumped to see my new house. We walked outside from LAX and walked to our cars. I was excited to see my shiny red Cadillacs. My sister and I got in my car and my parents got in their own. We all followed my dad because he had been out her previously to buy the house.

We drove for about 10 minutes before we pulled into the driveway of our new beach house. My sister and I jumped out of my car and ran up the walkway. We were so excited.

"Ok girls. Everything should be set up in your rooms. It will be easy to tell which is which" my dad said as he unlocked the door.

We fought to get into the door first.

We ran into the foyer of the house and into the kitchen/dining room. It was huge! There was no walls except the outside so you could see the living room, kitchen, and dining room all together. The back side of the house was windows so you could see the ocean.

Our kitchen had a huge island and a double oven. It had a nice stainless steal fridge. The counters were beautiful.

Our dining room had a table that could fit 6 or more. It was huge. The floors were nice too.

Our living room had curved coach and a chair. It had a TV cabinet and the TV came out of the cabinet. It was sick! It had beautiful hard wood floors with a nice rug. The view over the ocean was beautiful.

We walked down the hallway to find 2 bedrooms. One is my parents and one is a guest room. We also found a bathroom.

We walked out from the hall and ran upstairs. There was 3 bedrooms, another room that I didn't know what it was, and another bathroom. Wow. I ran into my room and it was gigantic. I opened my closet doors to find a huge walk-in closet where the clothes spun and shoes came out of the wall (Hannah Montana closet). I also had a balcony. Fantastic! And, I found another bathroom in my room! I ran into my sisters room to find the same thing. Her room faced our neighbors house and my room faced the ocean. I walked out and opened the door of the mystery room to find my own recording studio! It had padded walls and a sound board. My instruments were all set up! My life was made! Maybe moving to Cali was good after all.

I walked out of that room and walked up another set of stairs with my sister. We opened the door at the top and walked into a huge sleepover room. The floor was covered in cushions and there was a huge flatscreen TV with lots of game systems. There was also another bathroom.

We ran down into the basement to find an arcade with lots of games. There was another bathroom. There was also a fashion studio. My sister and I helped design the clothes for Forever 21 and Hollister. I did more for Forever 21 and she did more for Hollister.

We went outside to find our own surfboards. The sand that you could sit in was on the side of our house because the ocean crashed against a wall that was connected to our house (R5TV surfing safari). We got the brilliant idea to to surfing.

We ran upstairs to our rooms and put on rash guards that the companies bought for us. We got some snacks and towels then headed outside.

We swam for awhile before we started surfing.

~An hour later~

We finally got the guts to try and surf. Our neighbors were surfing. They looked familiar.... I recognized those bright pink swim trunk. Hmmm....

My sister and I were born surfers. We were both amazing.

I saw a huge was and swam out to it. I jumped up and surfed for about 2 seconds before I hit the water hard.

Everything started going black.

But then I felt some muscular arms around me.