Together

It's been a week since me and Ross had lived on our own. We were getting bills, junk mail, newspapers, and letters from people congratulating us on the pregnancy.

"Hey hey hey" Dell said barging through our front door.

"Who invited you" Ross said being sarcastic to his sister.

"You need to have a baby shower. Actually you are having one in an hour. Go get in the shower. Both of you. Not together though." Rydel scolded us.

I looked at Ross and he had a smirk on his face.

"No" I said sternly.

"Ya ya maybe next time though" he said winking at me.

I walked away and went to my closet to pick out some clothes. I picked out a pink shirt that had a bow on it, some jeans, flowered earrings, and a necklace that says 'love'. I took a quick shower then dried my hair and curled it. Ross came in the bathroom to take a shower.

"Whatcha doing mister" I asked.

"Taking a shower"

"Do you want me to leave" I asked already knowing the answer.

"You're good" he said with a smirk on his face.

Ross starting stripping as I started doing my makeup. I put on some pink lipstick, blush, and sparkly eyeshadow.

"Babe, are you going to stay here" I asked.

"Ya. Everyone else is coming" he answered.

"That's fine babe" I peaked into the shower and kissed him.

"Love you" I said leaving the bathroom

"Love you too" he yelled.

I walked downstairs to find Rydel and Ratliff kissing each other. What is going on?

"Uh" I started.

Rydel pulled away and looked at me with a red face.

"Don't tell anyone" Rydel begged.

"I won't but what about Kelly" I said laughing.

"We aren't together anymore" Ratliff said.

"Obviously" I said still laughing.

I walked into the living room to find the rest of the Lynch family, my family, and a few gifts. Ross came down shortly after.

"You guys didn't have to buy anything" I told them.

"Well we did" Rydel said. It looked like she had stopped sucking face with Ratliff for a few minutes.

I can so see them together.

I opened the gifts to find lots of clothes and diapers. Rydel got McKenzie tutus. Lots of them.

"Thanks guys" I told everyone.

But I noticed that Ratliff and Rydel were gone again. I went into the kitchen to see Rydel on the counter and Ratliff kissing her.

"Get a room. Btw, I make food on that counter" I said laughing again.

Rydel pulled away and her face was red again. She got off of the counter.

"You know if you guys went into somewhere private, your faces wouldn't always turn red"

"We can't go in a room. People will find us" Rydel said.

"Better than making out in my kitchen" I said walking out but Rydel pulled me upstairs.