Wedding

~Wedding day~

"I'm nervous" I told Rydel as she was doing my hair.

I had my wedding dress ready when she's done. I'm wearing a strapless dress and bright pink converse. Very classy.

"You'll be fine" she told me.

My bridesmaids, Grace, Mikayla, Rydel, and Laura, were wearing yellow dresses with sparkly converse. Yes, Laura and I had made up. Ross' people were his bros and Ratliff.

"I know but I won't be free ya know. All of decisions have to be run by him" I said.

"You guys are already living together. You shop, pay bills, and have responsibilities" she confirmed me.

"True. But what if it doesn't work out? I'm 18"

"Don't worry about it. You'll be heading to Paris in 12 hours. Kenzie will be with me" Rydel said.

"Ok. I'm just going to not worry about it. We've been together for years. Everything will be fine"

Rydel finished my hair and makeup. I put on my dress and looked in the mirror in my closet. I looked amazing.

"Wow" Rydel said.

"I know"

"You look amazing" she said.

"I know. I mean thanks. You look amazing too"

We went downstairs and out to the limo. Ross was having his bros bring him.

We arrived at the church. Rydel took me to the back entrance. We went to a room where my dad was waiting.

"My baby girl is all grown up" he said with a tear in his eyes.

"I love you dad"

"I love you too" he responded.

About 15 minutes later, a person came and told us it was time. Rydel went in front with the bridesmaid. They all started walking. Soon enough it was my turn. I went through the door and glanced at my wonderful knight in shining armor. We smiled at each other and I continued walking.

~30 minutes later~

"Do you Ross Shor Lynch take Riley Marie Gerber to be your wedded wife? To have and to hold? Through sickness and in health?" the person said.

"I do" Ross said. He put my ring on me.

"Do you Riley Marie Gerber take Ross Shor Lynch to be your wedded husband? To have and to hold? Through sickness and in health?"

"I do" I responded. I put his ring on his finger.

"You may kiss the bride" he said.

Ross grabbed my face and kissed me passionately.

Once that was done, we walked out the door and to the limo.

~Reception~

'And we danced all night to the best song ever!' blared through the speakers at the reception. Stormie had taken Kenzie home for the night. We leave for Paris in 2 hours.

I was full on cake and other food when the DJ came on the mic.

"Please join our married couple for their first dance on the dance floor" he said.

Ross took my hand and took me to the dance floor. I put my arms around his neck and and he put his arms on my waist. He pulled me as close as I could go.

"I love you so much" he whispered to me.

"I love you more"

"Oh really" I argued.

"Ya and I can prove it later"

"Can't wait" I said.

After about an hour of dancing, Ross and I needed to head home to get our things for the honeymoon. We thanked everyone as they left.

"Let's go" Ross said as he took my hand.

The limo took us to our house. We changed and grabbed everything that we would need. The limo driver took us to the airport. I grabbed the tickets when we arrived. The plane was getting ready to board as we walked in. Ross checked us in and we headed to the plane.

I took out my phone once it was okay and saw my Twitter notifications.

@rossr5: Officially married to the most wonderful and beautiful girl in the world. Sorry to disappoint you R5 family but Riley's a keeper forever and always:) love you so much be in Paris with you in 10 hours<3 @rileyyyr5

I tweeted something too.

@rileyyyr5: Married to my knight in shining armor:) Got to love Ross Jersey Shor<3 Paris, see you in 10 hours😊 @rossr5

I will be in Paris in 10 hours.

A/N- sorry for the shortness. I'm going to maybe be starting a new book or two. Thanks for reading:)