Packing

I woke up with Ross literally on top of me. I couldn't move at all.

"Ross"

"Mmmm" he moaned.

"Ross Shor"

He wouldn't move at all. I scooted closer to the edge of my bed and rolled him off of me.

"Ow Ri!" He exclaimed.

"Oh, I'm sorry but I think that you would want me to breathe"

"I'm going to get you back!" He yelled.

He got off of the floor and tackled me on the bed. Ross started to tickle me.

"Ross stop please"

"Not until you say 'you're the sexiest guy I know and I want to make out with you right now'" he said while tickling me.

"You're the sexiest guy I know and I want to make out with you right now" I said while laughing.

His hands went up my shirt on my stomach. Ross left his hands there and rested them on my bare stomach. His lips attacked mine. Sparks went off. I got butterflies in my stomach. His hands were moving on my stomach while his tongue touched my lip, asking for access. I opened my mouth and our tongues fought a battle. His hands were moving farther up my stomach. I didn't want to do anything but I didn't mind his hands roaming up my shirt. Ross' hands finally reached my breasts and he start massaging. I moaned through the kiss.

"Mm Ross" I said when we finally pulled away. "Not now"

"Dang. I just want you now"

"I know but Dell and I have to pack if you want me on that tour tomorrow." I said.

"Oh right. Later"

He kissed me softly on the lips and held the kiss for about 2 minutes.

"I love you Rossy but I should pack. I really want to go to Europe. You can help me..." I said.

"Ok, should I put on a shirt?"

I stared at his abs and shook my head.

"Like what you see?"

I nodded. I really needed to get packing so I shook away my thoughts of what me and Ross could do in Europe.

"Well let's do this" I said.

I walked past him but he grabbed my hand and pressed our bodies so close that there was no space between us. He rested his head on mine.

"Hey gorgeous."

"Hey handsome. I need to get dressed" I said trying to get away.

He pressed his lips onto mine. I heard a camera click and giggles.

"Dell!" I said pulling away.

"Haha" she laughed.

I went and found my phone to see that I had an Instagram notification.

@rydelr5: aww look at these 2 lovebirds (picture)

I went into my closet and went into my changing area with the outfit that I had chose for the day: sweatpants and an R5 shirt. I was going to wear it to the airport tonight when we leave.

"Gorgeous Riley, where art thou?" Ross said speaking Shakespeare while roaming my closet.

I jumped out and scared him.

"Dang, you look sexy" Ross complimented.

"Ya sure. Let's get packing"

We spent the next 3 hours in my closet trying to get EVERYTHING ready. I didn't want to forget anything. By the end, I had 5 suitcases and a huge carry-on bag. But I was ready. We were leaving in 2 hours. I was so excited to go to Europe for the first time. And with Ross! I literally was jumped and screaming.

"Babe calm down" Ross told me.

"I can't baby. I'm just so excited!"

"You leave me no choice" Ross said.

Ross picked me up and put me on my bed. He straddled me. It couldn't of been comfortable.

"Um baby?" I asked.

"Ya?"

"Whatcha doing?"

"Nothing much, how about you?" He asked.

"Not the response I was looking for"

He leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips.

"It's time" he said quietly.

I looked at my clock. It was time to get on a plane and get some major jet lag.

"If you got off of me, I could leave"

He climbed off and helped me up. We walked downstairs to say goodbye to my parents. Grace was coming with too.

"Bye mom" I said while hugging my mom.

"Bye dad"

"You take care of her son. Don't hurt her in any way" my dad threatened Ross.

"I won't sir, I promise" Ross responded.

The rest of the Lynch kids were carrying down our luggage. Ross grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"Bye mom and dad" Grace and I said together.

We walked out of the house and to the van that would take us to the airport.

When we arrived, fans attacked us. Ross gripped my hand so hard that I was losing feeling. They took pictures and signed autographs. I got separated from Ross. I had no idea where I was in the airport. I sat down on a chair and pulled my knees up to my chest. I started to cry because I was scared.

"Riley!" I heard someone yell.

I looked up to see Ross running toward me. I got up and jumped into his arms.

"I'm sorry that I lost you" he apologized.

"It's okay" I sobbed.

He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers as we walked to the plane. When we got into the plane, Ross and I found two seats next to each other. I curled up next to him and was finally ready for a long flight to Europe.