Rooms

"But wait babe" I said as we walked into the store.

"Ya?"

"All of our babies are going start with the letter M" I said.

"Oh yeah. Well, I'll brainstorm while we walk around. Let's get shopping"

I headed to the baby section of the store to get everything we need for our new children.

"What about Mia and Marissa" Ross asked out of the blue.

"I like that"

So now we officially had names for our new children. I was so excited to be having two more kids. I had to tweet about it.

@rossgirl: We changed the names for the twins:) Mia and Marissa

I picked out double of everything! There was a lot of stuff. We decided to paint the rooms purple. Ross paid for everything and then he loaded up our small car.

"Ross, we need a new car" I stated.

"I know. Can we keep this one?" He asked about the current yellow mustang we were driving in.

"Ya, but we need a van"

Ross drove to the nearest car dealership. We drove around for a really long time trying to decide what car to buy. I wanted a SUV but Ross wanted a Lamborghini. He kept driving around the car lot.

"Ross, we need to make a decision. Why don't we just buy both?"

"Let's do that"

We parked the car in a spot and Ross got Mckenzie out. I walked into the building with Ross. A guy came out into the lot with us and we showed him the cars that we wanted. Then the guy took us back inside and helped us with the paper work. I called Rydel to bring someone to drive one of the cars home because it was just us. She showed up with Riker. Riker drove Ross' mustang home and I drove the van with Kenzie. Ross drove his new Lamborghini.

When we got home, I realized that we had 4 cars and not enough space.

"Ross baby, what are we going to do with the cars"

"Let's add on to the garage" he responded then pulled out his phone.

Ross talked on the phone while Rydel and Riker helped me get everything inside and up to the rooms. Ross soon came up to help put up the cribs.

"Who did you call" I asked.

"People to come add on to the garage. They'll be here shortly"

I sat down and thought about how much money we spent today and that was still going to get spent. It was a lot of money! I decided that we would be more careful with our money. But then again, we are a new family that needs lots of things like a new Lamborghini and an add-on to the garage.

"We need to be more careful with our money" I told Ross once everyone had left.

"I know. I realized that too. Starting now, we will not spend our money wildly"

~An hour later~

The worker people had showed to do the garage. They were very loud. A concrete truck showed up to poor the floor and them they really got to work. Kenzie and I sat in the front yard with Ross and watched our new garage go up. Soon enough, we had a new part of our garage. Ross paid the workers and then pulled the cars in.

"Looks great" I said.

"Ya, and they did it really fast"

I went inside to find something to eat. Ross pulled out a frozen pizza and preheated the oven.

"Babe, we really need to make something other than pizza sometimes" I laughed.

"But pizza is so easy and really good!"

"Not arguing there" I answered.

I've realized over the span of time that we have lived together, things had been tough at times. Not knowing what to cook half the time is one of them. Ross could cook but I never could. My mom left us so I couldn't really watch anyone but Stormie. Paying the bills is another thing. We always had enough money but I my mom never taught me how to pay bills or do taxes.

Our lives were tough but we would make it through.

A/N- sorry for the shortness. I promise the next one will have some drama:)