6 months

Today is Ross' and I 6 month anniversary. It seems way longer than that. I'm currently laying in my bed on Twitter. Ross had to pull an all-nighter at A&A. He's been doing it a ton lately. They're leaving for a really long tour soon and they want to have episodes to show during that time. I haven't really seen him much during this time. I really miss him.

But tonight I was going to see him no matter what.

I noticed on my phone that I had a twitter notification.

@rossr5: Happy 6 months to the best girlfriend anyone could have!:) I'm so lucky to have her in my life and hope to spend the rest of my life with the gorgeous Riley. Love you babe<3 @rileyyyr5

I commented something back and then tweeted about it myself.

@rileyyyr5: @rossr5 thanks baby:) I want to spend the rest of my life with you too! Love you too Ross Jersey Shor:-*

@rileyyyr5: I've spent 6 wonderful months with the love of my life. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. Thanks for putting up with me Rossy:) @rossr5

@rossr5: @rileyyyr5 I'm so into you. I only allow you to call me Ross Jersey Shor:) #feelprivigled

I decided to call Rydel to help me get ready for my date. Ross was picking me up at 6. I had no idea where we are going. Probably somewhere romantic.

"Hey Dell, I want wondering if you wanted to help me get ready for my date? You probably know where we are going." I said into my phone.

"Sweet, be right over. I do know where you're going. I actually have a date too. We can help each other get ready!" she responded.

"Ok, see ya soon"

I hung up and went to take a shower. I put my phone on my iHome and jammed the R5 music. I could hear Grace yelling and banging on my bathroom door.

"Turn down your stupid music!" She yelled.

"Last time I checked, I'm older!"

She went away after that. I got out of the shower after doing what I needed to do and turned up the music just to piss her off. I love making Grace mad.

"Hey hey hey" Dell said as she entered my room. Her hair was also wet so I'm guessing she had taken a shower too.

"Hey what time is your dude coming?" I asked her.

"My dudes name is Reese and he's coming at 6:30"

"Nice" I replied.

We went into my closet to get ready. I really didn't know what to wear but Dell helped me. She picked out a purple ruffled top, white skinny jeans, and a jean jacket. For jewelry Dell picked out diamond earrings, a locket necklace from Ross, a Tiffany bracelet, a diamond necklace, a diamond bracelet, and another ring. And for shoes, she picked out sparkly flats. We curled my hair, put on purple eye shadow, blush, and pink lipstick. She painted my nails purple and sparkle.

Rydel was next. We picked out a blue and white sweater with an red anchor on it. I picked out boot cut jeans and red converse. I picked out a Chanel bracelet and a heart bracelet. She picked out flower necklace and I added a diamond necklace. We also decided on 2 different rings. I painted her nails red and put her hair in a bun. I added some blush, pink lipstick, and tan eyeshadow.

We were both ready. It was 2 in the afternoon. Rydel and I were both bored.

"Let's make cookies!" Rydel suggested.