Parents

~2 days later~

"Ri, she's awake again" Ross groaned while half asleep.

"Ross, she's awake again"

"Ri, I have A&A today" he said looking at the clock seeing it's 2:30am.

I got out of bed and across the hall to Kenzie's room.

"Hey princess" I said in a baby voice while picking her up.

The moon was shining through the window perfectly. I was in my own little world when I heard a camera click.

"Babe" I said seeing Ross with his phone.

"What? I like pictures of the most beautiful girls in the world. This is going on twitter"

"Ya ya. Love you" I said.

"Love you too. I got Kenz duty tomorrow"

"You were going to anyway" I said.

I rocked McKenzie back to sleep but decided to bring her in bed with Ross and I.

"Rossy, Kenzie is in the bed so don't roll on her" I warned him.

"Ok" he moaned.

I checked my phone to see a twitter notification.

@rossr5: 2 most beautiful girls in the world at 2 in the morning:) @rileyyyr5

I smiled at the tweet and cuddled with Kenzie. She surprisingly slept through the rest of the night.

~The next day~

I woke up to nobody beside me. No Ross. No Kenzie. I started freaking out. I jumped out of bed and ran across the hall to Kenzie's room. No baby. I ran downstairs to find Ross holding Kenzie and feeding her.

"Ross, do you that to me" I said breathless.

"Don't feed my child?" He questioned.

"No, I couldn't find her and I got worried"

"Oh, sorry babe" he apologized.

"It's okay. I still love you" I said kissing Ross on the cheek.

"Once she's done, I have to go" he said.

"Ok, when will you be home?" I asked.

"About 3. Live tape day. It's Friday"

"Ok, love you" I said while he handed me our child.

"Love you too. See you later" he said giving me a kiss.

I took Kenzie up to her room to get her dressed. I picked out a flowered onesie. We went downstairs to do things that needed to be done.

"Let's do dishes" I said to myself.

I put Mckenzie in a bouncy chair in the kitchen with some toys. She was only 3 days old. Kenzie soon fell asleep.

I did the dishes and put everything away. I cleaned the whole kitchen. Once I was done, I picked Mckenzie up and took her in the living room with me. I turned on the TV to the news. I soon fell asleep with Mckenzie in my arms.

~Hours later~

"I'm home" Ross yelled. I woke up but Mckenzie was still asleep.

"Babe, shh" I told him.

"Oh gorgeous, I'm sorry I woke you up" he apologized.

"It's fine. I was awake anyway"

"No you weren't. Go back to bed baby" he said.

"Thanks Rossy"

Ross went into the kitchen probably to get some food and then came back with a sandwich. Once he was finished, he came back on the couch and curled up next to me. I still had Kenzie on my stomach.

"I love you so much" he whispered in my ear sending chills down my back.

"I love you too"

He was so close to me I could feel his breath on my neck.

"Just kiss me already" I said smiling.

He hovered over me and kissed me passionately.

"You need to sleep" he told me after pulling away.

"I'm fine"

"Go to sleep Riley" he said.

"I'll sleep tonight. You have baby duty"

"Oh ya that's right"

~6 months later~

Ross and I are getting married in 3 months! I'm so excited. Kenzie is 6 months old. She's getting so big!

"Ross, Kenzie is going to your moms and we are going cake testing" I told Ross while getting dresses.

"Cake? Sweet"

"You get Kenzie dressed. Later we choose where to go for our honeymoon" I told him.

"I don't care where we go as long as I'm with you"

"Oh I just love you"

"Hey not to be perverted and stuff like that or anything but on our honeymoon, you'll be able to have sex again" he said with a smirk.

"Babe, I can have sex now if I wanted. You only have to wait 3 months again"

"I'm not trying to rush things but are you ready for another child? If you're ready. No pressure" he said.

"Ya, I'm ready I guess. If you wanna a family like yours. A year apart"

"Sweet. The first night of our honeymoon" he said smirking.

"Or every night" I said while putting my hands on his bare abs.

"I like the sound of that"

"But we have a child that needs taken care of now before we have another" I warned him.

We walked into McKenzie's room to get her dressed.

"Hey baby princess" Ross said in a baby voice. He's so cute.

I picked out an outfit for her to wear. A flowered shirt with matching tights and peach-orange colored Vans.

Ross changed her diaper and got her dressed. He took her downstairs and let her crawl around. I came down to her yelling at some thing on the tv and playing with her toys.

"She's so cute" I said to Ross when I came down.

"Ya. She came out of you" he replied.

"But you made her"

"True true" he said.

We watched her crawl around for awhile before we had to go.

Later, we drove to Stormie's house to drop of Kenzie.

"Here's everything" I said to Stormie.

"Thanks" she replied.

We left the house and drove to the bakery that was making our wedding cake.

After an hour of eating cake, we finally picked out a flavor, chocolate with chunks of cookie dough and chocolate chips.

"We get married in 3 months" Ross said as we drove home.

I'm getting married to the love of my life in 90 days.

A/N- sorry for the wait I need some ideas for the story so if you have any comment them:)