Staying and forgiving

It was July now. Mikayla would have to go back soon because of school. My parents were home for the time being. They would be going to London soon.

School would be coming soon. When my mom goes away to another country, she will leave schoolwork for my sister and I.

Grace and I were downstairs designing outfits for the companies. We had recently bought the company Topshop from my uncle and his family. They didn't want it anymore. We had more options.

R5 was on tour right now so me and Grace spent a lot of time together. They would be home in a few hours.

Mikayla was upstairs talking to someone. She was into fashion but the normal stuff like American Eagle and Aeropostale, the companies her family owns. She really didn't express herself as much as Grace and myself.

"What about this?" Grace asked.

She had drawn a black fit and flare dress. It went to about mid thigh. It was amazing.

"I like it" I said. "I'm going to go hang with Mikayla"

"I'll be up. Just let me put this away" Grace said.

I went upstairs to find a very excited Mikayla.

"What went on in here?"

"OMG RILEY! MY PARENTS ARE LETTING ME STAY FOR THE SCHOOL YEAR!" Mikayla shouted.

"Really?!?" I asked.

"Ya! Your parents said it was okay!" She yelled.

Yes! Mikayla was staying for senior year!

"Hey, how long have they been home?" I asked Mikayla pointed to Ross' house.

"At least a few hours"

"Grace, they're home!" I yelled downstairs.

Grace sprinted up the stairs and outside. She must of really missed Ryland.

"Lets go!" Mikayla said.

Mikayla and I walked across the yard and to the door of my boyfriends house.

I walked inside and couldn't believe my eyes.

Laura on top of Ross.

Kissing.

I just stood there watching them. I slammed the door shut. Laura basically fell off of him.

"Riley I...uh..." he stuttered.

"Ross how could you?!" I yelled at him.

I sprinted out of the house and to my own. I never wanted to see him again. He told me before tour that he would never hurt me. I couldn't believe him.

I ran upstairs and into the recording studio. Singing is how I got my anger out.

I should be over all the butterflies

But I'm into you

And even on our worst nights

I'm into you

Let 'em-

I got interrupted by the door opening.

"Sounds fantastic, beautiful"

"Ross go away. I don't want to see you"

I tried leaving but he grabbed me and pushed me against the wall. He lips hit mine and I felt sparks. He was just getting better. I started running my fingers through his hair. He groaned through the kiss. His tongue touched my lips and I let him in. We kissed for about 2 seconds more before I realized that I was mad at him.

"Ross no" I said "I'm mad at you. Even though that was amazing, I still don't forgive you"

"Well I'll make you forgive me someway or another" he said.

Ross picked me up bridal style and carried me to my room. He threw me down on my bed and got on top of me.

"Ross no"

"Please, Riley I'm sorry."

"Ross, you hurt me. I just can't forgive you by making out with you. If you want this to go farther than kissing, then you should go back to Laura." I said.

"No, I just want you lips on mine. I don't want any more than kissing right now. Later in life, I would love to share my first time with you but not now" he said.

His lips were on mine before I could say anything. He made me feel really special saying that. I want to share my first time with him too. Ugh, I really loved him. I should forgive him. He cupped his hands around my cheeks. I ran my fingers through his hair. He moaned.

"Riley, are you okay?" I heard Rydel yell.

She came into my room to find Ross on top of me.

"I guess you guys made up. I'm just gonna...uh...go now" Rydel said.

We pulled away and rested our foreheads on each other.

"Do you forgive me now?" he asked.

"I think so. Just promise me that if you want someone to make out with then you will come find me. I will always be willing" I said smiling.

"Ok I promise. I love you beautiful"

"I love you too sexy"

For the rest of the afternoon we just laid in my bed wrapped into each other's presence.

I freaking love him so much.