The date

We walked outside to his car. He opened my door for me and ran to the other side to get in.

"You look amazing" he said.

"Thanks" I responded. I could feel my face blushing.

He turned on the radio and Zendayas song Replay came on.

He started singing. His voice was making me melt.

"I love your voice" I said.

"Thanks. You're not too bad yourself."

He had noticed that I had been singing.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see" he responded.

About 5 minutes later he pulled up to a beach. It was a lot more beautiful than our backyards.

We got out and walked to where he had a blanket spread out with a picnic basket.

"It's beautiful!" I said.

"Here sit down" he said.

I followed his instructions and sat down on the blanket. He opened the basket and pulled out chocolate covered strawberries, chips, pretzels, apples with caramel, and 2 cans of lemonade. He really went all out. He's a keeper.

"Dig in!" Ross said.

I grabbed a couple pretzels and started eating them.

"So," he said' "how old are you?"

"I'm 17 but will be 18 in a few months." I answered

"Cool"

I could tell that he was nervous.

"Ross, there's no need to be nervous. My parents don't mind me being with boys and I don't have any strict rules. It's summer!" I said to maybe make him not be so nervous.

"Ok thanks. I was wondering something"

"I'll answer anything." I said.

"Uh...do you um maybe want to be my girlfriend...?"

I just sat there. I didn't know how to respond. I was screaming on the inside. Ross Shor Lynch was asking me to be his girlfriend.

"Sure" I said.

"Yes!" He said.

"You excited?"

"Yeah the prettiest girl I have ever seen is my girlfriend." He said

I felt myself blush this time. "Thanks."

We continued to talk, eat and watch the sunset.

He scooted closer to me and I cuddled into his chest. He smelled amazing.

He put his fingers on my chin and moved my face to his.

We were centimeters apart before I felt his lips on mine. I felt sparks and fireworks go off in my stomach. He was a fantastic kisser.

We pulled apart after a few seconds. He had a huge smile on his face.

But then we heard people and saw flashes. Paparazzi.

We cleaned up quickly and ran to his car. He was a lot faster than me. We got in his car and drove away.

"Sorry. They aren't going to leave us alone. I never get any private time. If you don't want to be my girlfriend anymore that's fine." He said.

"I still want to be your girlfriend. I'll get use to it. It's fine" I said smiling.

We pulled into my driveway and got out.

"I'm sorry again about them. It gets annoying. Be prepared for a new story to come out. Ross Lynch has a new girl. What about Raura? Who's this mystery girl?" He said.

"It's fine again."

"Don't worry about Laura. Everyone wants us to be together but we just want to be friends. You have nothing to worry about." He said.

"Ok. Well I better go to bed. Rydel made a mess in my room and I should go clean it up." I said.

"Well thanks for being my girlfriend." He said with a smile.

"You're welcome." I said. I kissed him on the cheek and went inside.

I walked up to my room and saw Rydel laying in the middle of my still messy closet asleep. I took her a blanket. I changed and got into bed.

My last thought before I fell asleep was 'I'm dating Ross Lynch'.