Shopping

I woke up in the middle of the night, shaking.

"Babe, you okay" Ross asked me.

"Ya I just had a bad dream"

He was sitting up with me now. I knew he was in pain because he winced as he sat up.

"You wanna tell me what it was about?"

Tears started to form in my eyes.

"I had a dream that you died. I cried for days. I couldn't live without you" I started to cry.

I couldn't bear the thought of not having Ross.

"Gorgeous, I'm here now. Don't worry. I'm not going to leave you ever. I promise"

I curled up to his bare chest and cried harder. My tears ran down his chest.

"Hey, it's okay don't cry. You're way too gorgeous to cry" he begged.

He put his fingers of his right hand on my chin. He moved my face up to his. Ross took his thumb and wiped my tears away. Then he planted a soft kiss on my lips. It felt amazing. I got butterflies and sparks went off.

"I love you gorgeous. Let's go back to sleep"

He turned on his TV and A&A was on.

"Thanks for comforting me. I love you sexy"

And with that, I drifted off into a dreamless sleep wrapped in my lovely boyfriends' arms.

~The next morning~

I somehow woke up on the floor. I looked up to see Ross taking up the whole bed. Then I looked at my leg and saw a huge bruise. It must be from his cast. He literally kicked me out of bed.

"Riley where are you" he asked in his sleep voice. Oh was it sexy.

"I'm down here you jerk"

"Ri, why are you on the floor" Ryland asked.

"Your bro kicked me out of bed. He even left a bruise" I said glaring at Ross.

"You can come lay up here" Ryland suggested.

I got up off the floor and crawled in bed with Ryland. I cuddled up to his chest.

"Ryland she's mine! Give her back" Ross yelled.

They were fighting over me.

"I'm going to go to Dells room"

I got up and walked out.

"Riley come back! I need you" Ross yelled.

"Ya ya"

I went into Dells room. She was sitting in her room on her laptop.

"Hey Ri. Where did that bruise come from" she asked me.

"Your brother literally kicked me out of bed with his cast. It hurts too"

"Kick him back" she said.

I laughed at that thought. I walked out of Rydel's room. I decided I wanted to go outside. I sat outside on their deck and enjoyed the view. I took out my phone and decided to get on Twitter.

@rileyyyr5: my lovely view this morning:) (picture of my view)

I got lots of favorites and comments.