Chapter 18

Kaydon's P.O.V.

I looked at him as he looked at me.

"Well, where is she?"

He opened his mouth, before cringing, "She's not here."

I blinked at him.

"I looked everywhere, Alpha, but she's not here. One of the girls said that she had gone into the safe room and left with Stephanie."

I frowned in confusion, "Stephanie? Why with Stephanie? She hates Steph-"

I closed my eyes, sighing, as I came to a sudden understanding.

"Alright, Cole," I said, looking back at him, he raised his eyebrow at me.

"I believe I know what's going on here," I stated.

He nodded, "What's going on?"

"It seems my mate got tired of waiting for me and is still angry about the fact that I'm keeping Stephanie from her. So she acted on a plan to get Stephanie herself."

"Why do I feel like I'm not going to like this?"

"She kidnapped the triplets and made you guys attack us, so we would be distracted while she takes Stephanie."

"Your mate is the white haired girl with brown eyes?"

"Yup, that's Bambi."

That's our Bambi, Axel cut in.

He sighed, "Alright, ignoring the fact that she kidnapped my brothers, she seems to really adore you. It probably could be an unhealthy obsession, but your mates so it doesn't matter. You'll be stuck with her forever. What ever the case, clearly she is neither good nor bad, she does things out of her own interest. Clearly, though, she does care about you. So, you give her a chance. Oh, and I'm not saying that so she won't kidnap other people over your love problems." He gave me a pointed look as if saying, yeah, that is what I'm saying.

I rolled my eyes at him, "Vincent get cars ready we're heading to the Moonstone pack. Cole, you're coming with us, so you can get the triplets back."

Bambi's P.O.V.

As soon as I parked the car, my pack members came spilling from the house.

"Alpha! Welcome back!"

"Did you come back to kill us for your mate's take over?

"Where's  your mate?"

"Are you hungry?"

I nodded my head to them in greeting, though the way one of them ran off, I probably should have reassured him that I wasn't going to kill them all.

"Bambi."

I looked to the front of the house and saw my parents standing there. They stared at me expectantly. I looked them over and continued walking.

"Rest assured. My mate no longer wishes to take over the pack."

There posture relaxed and they looked extremely relieved, "That's good, I would hate to have to fight our own child."

I grunted and entered the house.

"Bambi!" an angry voice called out.

I turned and snarled, "What did I tell you!"

He quickly showed his throat in submission as he looked at me in shock.

"A-are you ok, Alpha?" he stuttered.