Chapter 29

Bambi P.O.V.

I looked towards the council members smiling.

"Well,then?"

They all glared at me, "This challenge is won by Bambi Moonstone, who is now Alpha of The moonstone and Riverstone pack."

I purred as I turned towards my new pack members, "You are free to stay or free to go. Make your choice. Nathyn."

I started walking towards the pack house as he came to my side, " I want you to send Daxton to the Riverstone pack and make them aware of what just happened, have them all sent here with their belongings. They'll stay in the pack house and with the pack members in separate homes so they'll be accustomed here. We're going to expand our territory to theirs. We'll cut down the trees in between, create new roads and housing for our new pack members, go."

"Mom," I stopped next to her, "go-"

"Bambi," she interrupted, "this isn't the way to win over your mate."

"Nothing else worked," I snarled, " I tried everything. I cooked, I cleaned, I was basically a freaking house made for months. So, now it's my way. Go take names of all those that are staying. When the rest get here do the same. Get together a ceremony. We'll start initiating the new pack members tonight. I want to get everything settles as soon as possible."

I felt a pull behind me and turned around to face my mate.

"Mate-Kaydon, I'm not going to force you to mate with me. I'm not going to force the bond on you. But I am sick of these games. I'll give you a month more to decide whether your going to accept me or not. Otherwise," I felt the pain of what I was going to say screw up my face, "I will reject you."

*******

I sat in my office looking over the paper work I now had to do. Files for the new members, lists of construction workers that will be working on merging the pack boundaries. Making calls to different pack members and assigning days to make new alliances.

They were quite shocked to get a call from the Alpha of Moonstone. My pack don't really get out much.

I leaned back in my seat, exhausted.

A knock sounded at the door. I sighed, "Enter."

Nathyn popped his head in, "Bambi, I'm cutting down more trees to have more tables and benches made for dinner time. By the way it's almost dinner time."

"I'll be having dinner in my office today."

"Yup."

He closed the door and I was left with grueling hours of more paper and more phone calls.

*******

I'm almost done.

Almost done.

I sat with my head in my hands, groaning. Seriously, why does paperwork have to be exhausting. All I'm doing is writing and signing. It's not that hard.

A knock sounded at the door again and I growled at the sound.

"Enter."

My door opened and the scent of Kaydon entered my nose.

I looked up at him. He had two plates in his hand and a blank look on his face.

I leaned back in my seat and cleared the space in front of me for my plate. He set it down in front of me and took a seat.