Chapter 19

Bambi's P.O.V.

I walked out of the office a satisfied smile on my face, as the rogues followed behind me looking unhappy.

Seeing as they are still alive, obviously they chose to stay and join, even with the restrictions. Now it's a matter to see how long they last.

"Um..."

I looked behind me at Kennedy and raised my brow in question.

"I found my mate."

I frowned and relaxed.

"Then welcome to the pack and I wish you many happiness. Who is this wolf that you are lucky to be mate's with and not to mention has gotten you off your restrictions before they have even begun?"

He shifted uncomfortably, "First, can you answer one of my questions?"

I continued walking, making them stumble after me, "Why would I answer your question before you have answered mine?"

I was starting to get slightly annoyed, here I was eager on getting to the basement and this boy was wasting my time.

"Well, my question depends on your answer," he said.

"Hmmm," I trailed off as excitement coursed through me at the sight of the basement door. I quickened my pace.

The former rogue's slowed down as if they could sense my anticipation in the air. They stayed silent even as they followed me down the stairs in the basement.

I looked up at Stephanie's swinging body as she was hung up from a chain by her wrists.

We got here just in time, Azriella smirked.

Yes, I agreed as Stephanie's eyes fluttered open.

Confusion crossed her features until she saw me and then an arrogant expression crossed her face as if she were about to lay down an insult. Well, that was until she realized her predicament, then panic quickly set in as she struggled in her chains and muffled cries came from behind the tape covering half her face.

I smiled, though it may have looked like I was baring my teeth. I stepped forward and ran my nails down her side.

"Well, now, Stephanie, I finally have you where I want you," I raised my eyebrow as her eyes started welling with tears as she stared at me in fear, "oh? What's wrong Stephanie? You look a little..." I smirked, "hung up."

I chuckled at my stupid joke before turning back to the guys, "Well, Kennedy? What was your question?"

He was staring at Stephanie with an expression of wanting and as Stephanie noticed him her nose flared and she stared at him in shocked wonder.

I felt something electric in the air come together with a snap.

I snarled and backhanded Kennedy, sending him flying to the wall. His friends came forward to help him, but I growled at them, forcing them to leave the basement with a silent Alpha command.

I turned on Kennedy, "You bastard! I let you into my pack and you're already in my shit book right next to her!"

He stumbled to his feet, he winced as he touched the back of his head, "What are you going to do to her? Why is she chained up?"

I narrowed my eyes, "Because I want her chained up. Because I hate her. Because I can't stand her existence. Because I want her dead and out of the way. I want to portray her as a message and a warning. There is many excuses I can come up with that can tell you why I want her tied up. But if you want a straightforward honest answer then here, she is chained up, because I simply cannot tolerate the sight of her."