{Every Rose Has Its Thorns} Spy X Reader

A/N
Ugh I don't have finals, but midterms this week and they SUCK
Anywho,
Requested by Astrid4242! I hope you enjoy!~ it's a little depressing though. :0

"But... I... mon amour, 'ou misunderstand!!"

Oh, but you understood perfectly. You knew exactly what was going on with Spy and the new mercenary in the base. Ever since she joined, her perfect cherubic face, moisturized skin, curly orange locks and curvaceous build captured the eyes of everyone, but mostly the Spy.

You hastily grabbed some old flowers, a bottle of expensive perfume, and Spy's jacket and shoved them at him. He grabbed them in his chest so they wouldn't fall, and you looked at him. You furrowed your brows in anger.

You then swirled around, grabbed the first love letter he ever wrote you, and crumpled it. You threw it at him in the face, and it hit him with a pitiful whack, and landed on the wooden floor with a crinkle.

All the while he didn't try to stop you. There was nothing more he could say. He was a player, and he knew it. And he'd toyed with you for the last time. Now it was your turn to break his heart.

You slammed your door in his face, just as he cracked opened his mouth to say something.

Your face was heated up with anger, and tears started to form. They bubbled over your eyes and spilled onto the floor, and you threw yourself on the bed. You grabbed your radio and tuned into a local station. It started chiming the song that struck your heart.

"Every rose, has its thorn..
Just like every night, has its dawn
Just like every cowboy sings a sad, sad song
Every rose, has its thorn..
Though it's been a while now
I can still feel so much pain-"

You collapsed into a feat of pitiful tears and hiccups.

"And now he's found someone new-" your fist slammed on the radio, turning it off.

Meanwhile, Spy sat on the other side of the door. His arms loosely dropped to his side, all the items he's ever gifted you dropped to the floor. The perfume bottle shattered, its sweet fumes filling the air. How it reminded him of you so, and he crumpled and fell to the floor like the love letter he gave you. His soft sobs filled the hallway in the mercenary base. What had he done?

It was late, and the moon shone through the window on the perfume soaked love letter crumpled next to Spy. He sniffed, and his watery eyes glanced up at it. He slowly reached out, his shaking hands grasping it. It pained him, but he opened it up. The ink was watery because of the perfume, running around and smudging the words.

He heard soft music playing, and upon listening closely, heard a sad song that struck his heart, even harder than it had struck yours.

"We both lie silently still
In the dead of the night
Although we both lie close together
We feel miles apart inside-"
Spy quit listening.

The sweet perfume, sight of the words he first ever wrote you with watery ink full of love, along with the music, they were all too much for him to bear. He stuffed the letter in his pocket, cloaking so nobody would see him, running down the halls. His clacking footsteps echoed, fading into the darkness.

The only thing left were the sad remains of what was once love, piled outside of your door.

Gunshots rang out as dawn light filtered through the misty, lonely horizon.

A/N

Omg now I feel depressed

Since this is short I can make a part two if ya'd like ^-^