[Crush-ed] CBS X Reader

Requested by Lipstickjungle222!

Also by the by I'm bACK bITCHES

(I'm sorry you guys aren't bitches I just got super excited there ;-;)

His rough hands grasped your face, turning it towards him. His other arm was snaked around your waist, and you looked up surprised at the rugged, brooding bushman. This was rather bold of him for once. His lips were curved into a wavering smirk, his eyes lit up with happiness.

"I like a woman who's hard to get, y'know.." his deep voice and husky breath brushed against your neck. You twisted out of his grasp.

"I'm not going to date you. So stop trying." He frowned. This was only the fourth attempt.

"Not even for five minutes?" He forced a grin in an endearing manner.

"Not even a second." Your brutal words put his title to shame. He felt so angry, yet so helpless. Why wouldn't you accept his offers?! You were beautiful and strong, he was handsome and, well, brutal. He felt you two were the perfect match, what with your sass and his brutality. He even had a high paying job as a mercenary. He was sure that would impress you. Yet, Christian Brutal Sniper was rejected by you for the fourth time.

But, he figured, you'd grow tired of denying it eventually. He knew you loved him, somewhere in that sassy, stubborn heart of yours.

He watched as you sashayed away from him. He sighed. He'd try again tomorrow.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Come on, shiela! You sure you don't want a free ticket to the..." he moved his biceps ever so slightly, tightening them, "gun show?"

You shook your head. "No, Brutal. Beat it before I become brutal towards you. I have to leave for work."

"But (y/n), I-"

"Do you have to work all day at Wendy's, every day of the week? No? I didn't think so!" He frowned.

"Yeah, but Oi have a job as a deadly mercenary who kills people." His retort was enough.

"Yes, and I own a pet unicorn."

You didn't believe him? Harsh. Then again, all his victims didn't believe him at one point or another. But he wouldn't harm a pretty hair on your head. Not if it meant getting your affections.

Yet again, he watched as you pushed past him towards your car. He had appeared on your porch. Again.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Why do you do this?" You asked. He raised an eyebrow.

"Wot, try 'n court a beautiful woman?" He held up a box of heart shaped chocolates. He grinned as you took it.

"I appreciate the chocolates, I guess.. Money's been tight. But why do you do.." you waved your arms over all 352 boxes of assorted chocolates, cakes, and varying treats stacked outside your house messily. "This."

He laughed. "Because I love you! Isn't it obvious?" You laughed dryly. "Yeah, it's pretty obvious. But my answer still stands." You closed your door on CBS, and he sighed, making his way back to his van to drive off. He was going to do some research that night.

Little did he know, you slid down the back of the door, clutching the chocolates closely. You quickly dialed your friend Jane, who picked up her phone almost immediately.

"..he even brought me hundreds of boxes of chocolates. Can you believe it? I told him no, yet he's still trying!" You could hear her giggle.

"He's got a major crush on you! I think you should give him a chance." You snorted.

"He has a 60 pack instead of a six pack and iron for arms. He's got a beard and monster looking camping van. Yet, he acts like a total weirdo around me with a school boy crush, which looks totally out of character for someone like him. Plus, he claims to be a deadly mercenary! I'm kind of scared of him, to be honest." Jane clicked her tongue.

"That's what makes him so endearing." She hung up, sending a text that read "think about what I said. Give him a chance!" You picked up the box of chocolates you were holding closely and read the label.

"To the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on."

You smirked at his words sloppily written in red ink, standing to go gather all the boxes of chocolates outside.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

You waited patiently all day at your home, tapping games on your phone while you waited. You expected CBS to come swinging by any moment, which is why you took the day off of work. Feeling like it was finally time, you had decided to go with what Jane said and give him a chance. It was concerning that he hadn't popped up at your door yet. Setting down your phone, you paced the floor.

What if he wasn't kidding about the mercenary job, and he was hurt, which is why he isn't here? What if he stopped liking me because of the amount of times I rejected him? What if he never shows up again?

Cloudy mind with hazy thoughts of grief, you sat down to clear your head, taking a sip of some tea you had made earlier that afternoon. If he didn't show up, that was his loss. Then again, the one time you were willing to give him a chance, and he's gone..

Sooner than later, the sun had dipped behind the trees out your window. Assuming he wasn't coming, you cleaned up the mess you had made from lounging near the door to your home most of the day, waiting for someone who would never come.

Suddenly, your doorbell rang. Your curiosity was peaked by this. You weren't expecting anybody, and CBS had never come after dusk before.

Dropping the box of empty chocolates you had started to clean, you made your way towards your door, brushing chocolate crumbs off your attire and setting your phone off to the side. Peeping through the peep hole, you saw the man you were waiting for all day, sitting in the darkness. You unlatched the door hastily, opening it up to see him look up suddenly, flashing you a debonair smile with a bit of fang. This unnerved you for a moment, but you shook it off.

"B-brutal! I've been expecting you all day. I was kinda worried you didn't show up, and.." he was growing closer to you, and he stepped into your home, closing the door behind him. "Um.." you could see his grin as he looked you up and down. His muscles rippled as he  slowly advanced on you, and you slowly backed up until you hit to wall. One of his arms rested above your head, the other blocking your escape. He looked down towards you, eyes flashing, grinning seductively.

"W-what are you d-doing...?" He'd never seen this side of you, so calm and submissive, scared of the power he exerted. His hip leaned forward so it almost touched you, his knee lifting to rest between your legs against the wall. He pressed his chest closer to yours, and you could feel the heat of his breath on your neck, startling you with goosebumps. Your eyes grew wide, yet he never touched you at all.

"Whot's a pretty lil' thing loike you doing up so late, shiela?" He leaned into your ear, his voice practically a deep growl. "Shouldn't you be in bed?" He smirked, flashing his fangs. His eyes glinted in the light as he could feel your squirming underneath him. He knew you were uncomfortable. Somehow, though, you were turned on by this. Sassy you snapped into power again, looking up at him.

"What if I don't want to be in bed? You can't make me." You smirked as he looked at you slyly.

"Is that a challenge?"