[Heavy Day] Heavy x Reader

I'm not going to mention the fact I'm on a roll because then that would ruin my three story streak

hehe 🤠

Edit:
Awesome art done by newuha15 !! Check out their art book, it's amazing. :3

"No, I'm serious! I bet you I can!"

"No, little (y/n) is too small and will not manage. Is too dangerous."

You huffed, giving him a stern look.

"Try me."

He flared his nostrils with a small glare, and you knew you got him there. A good bet always got him.

"Fine." He shrugged, folding his arms and looking at you smugly. "You be Heavy for day, I be (y/n). Whoever does better wins." You grinned.

"You're on, Heavy! If you lose, you have to... Hmm." You tapped on your chin for a brief moment before something cruel dawned on you. "Dance like a ballerina for Medic!"

"And if you lose, you are Heavy's personal sandvich maker for month." You instantly frowned. He just one-upped your side of the deal. Just because you were good at making them, didn't mean he could take advantage of your amazing skills. Plus, you only ever made a sandwich for him if he was really nice to you or you owed him from him saving your butt in battle. Then again that was better than some other bets you'd made with the mercs before, so you'd take it.

"What? Is little (y/n) scared?" Your brows furrowed as you growled.

"Never!" You held out your hand, and Heavy wrapped his large hand around yours delicately, shaking it firmly. The deal was sealed. There was no going back.

"It starts tomorrow. This is only time you will ever touch Sascha, alright?" His serious face didn't unnerve you as you hummed an okay, and he turned and walked away with a small eye roll. Turning on your heel, you ran to the dining area for the mercenaries, where Scout was lazily slumped over the wooden table, drink in one hand, video game in the other. He glanced up from his game to look at you.

"So, how'd it go, slugger?" His smirk mirrored yours, then his face fell into a look of utter disbelief.

"You... You did not!" He said, slamming his drink down, sliding his game away and standing abruptly.

"Oh, yes I did. Now where's that five bucks?" Scout sighed.

"Of course you're the only class that would actually take that bet."

"Unlike you pussies, I'm not scared of Heavy." Scout sighed.

"I'm just surprised he agreed to it. Now you've gotta lug his precious gun around all day, heh." He pulled out his wallet, and your look of triumph intensified as you received your glorious reward. Soon you'd be regretting it, though.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Early morning. It was the day of the battle, and you were ready. Clad in dark baggy pants, combat boots, some old black winter gloves you cut holes out of, a red shirt and a vest you stole from Sniper and shrunk in the wash, you felt prepared to take on the role of Heavy. There was only one thing missing, though, that you would have to steal while he wasn't looking- Heavy's bullet sash.

It wouldn't be too hard, though, you reasoned. It hung near his door and shouldn't be very heavy, as it only had leather and bullets.

Silently waiting outside Heavy's room, you snuck a peak in at the giant as his alarm clock beeped an annoying chirp a couple of times before his large hand came down on it. He groggily sat up, resting his hand on the bridge of his nose for a moment before wiping his hand across his face and standing, stretching, and walking to his closet. He let out a large yawn, flashing his pearly whites as he opened the doors to his closet, glancing through each identical outfit. You realized at that point he was only wearing red boxers, his bare chest and back showing, and quickly withdrawled, face turning a light shade of red. Why were you blushing? It's only his bare chest and back, his toned muscles and defined beer gut, sharp teeth and sharper eyes, nice jawline and cheekbones... You decided to wait around the corner, peeping out, and recovering from.. whatever that was.