[Paczki] X Sniper

Paczki is the traditional treat eaten before celebrating Lent, meant to use up all a bakers stored flours/etc for a nice treat!

Paczki is pronounced punch-key. In Australia it's called a Krapfen.

Happy Fat Tuesday, everyone! (Yes, it's a real holiday, lol)

"Paczki!!"

"Krapfen!!"

"No, paczki!!"

"It's called bloody krapfen, shiela!"

This had been going on for what seemed like hours, and neither of you were going to quit anytime soon. You both knew you were right. Which, you were!

However, being where you two grew up, the two of you had differing opinions. Sniper, who grew up an Aussie, knew the iconic treat as krapfen. You, however, thought it was a paczki.

Grabbing the box, you pulled out a paczki/krapfen donut treat and proceeded to shove it all over Sniper's face. He tried to stop you, but jelly sloshed everywhere, blinding him.

He ripped the box of paczki from you, smearing the jelly out of his eyes in the process. Holding the whole box of donuts, he pulled every last one out and raised his fist full of mush.

"Noooo!!" Scout cried out. What? He wanted a paczki!

Sniper was going to smush every single one on your face in revenge.

(Freeze the frame here and insert the to be continued meme)

Anyways, how did this all start, you ask?

Well....

"Happy Fat Tuesday everyone!"

You burst through the rec-room door with loads and loads of boxes. Turning heads stared at what you beheld.

Scout burst out laughing.

"Fat Tuesday..?!" He snorted and chuckled, falling on the floor whilst clutching his sides. You looked at him deadpan.

"Does anyone know what Fat Tuesday is?" You asked.

"Ve haff berliners on Fat Tuesday!" Medic called.

Medic suddenly gasped. "You brought berliners, didn't jou?!?" He was shouting excitedly from the other side of the room, jumping up from what he was doing. He was busy in a chess match with Heavy.

"Nobody cares about you, Medic!" The Author broke in from the fourth wall.

"Yeah, this is a Sniper fic!" A random reader called.

Medic growled then shouted, and turned on his heel, flipping the chess table surlily. Chess pieces flew everywhere, clinking against the ground.

Meanwhile, Sniper walked in the room! (Insert tv applause)

"Oi've heard'a Fat Tuesday. We call 'em Krapfen mate."

"Pffft, krapfen? Probably because they're full of 'krap', right?" You lightly joked, hitting his arm. Sniper growled.

"Yeah? An' yours are called paczki probably becas' they pack a punch when the disgustin' flavour hits your mouth, am Oi correct?" Sniper smirked as you were taken aback. Did he just insult... the holy holy holy paczki?! (Triple holy cos it's awesome)