Squad Member - Bullseye

His case was both rare and damaging, making him the perfect recruit for the SOSS.

As a young child, the boy was the target of abuse from his father, resulting in numerous mental implications and multiple personality disorders. He has been assessed as stable for this job and his emotional distance makes him a model soldier. 

Riley Moore (aka Bullseye)

Height: 5 ft 8

Weight: 147 pounds

Body Shape: quite tall, not particularly muscular but has strong shoulders from firing guns.

Skin Colour: white

Hair Colour: red

Eye Colour: red

Specialty: long and short range fire arms. Sniping is his preference but in close quarters he can be relied on to accurately take out targets with an array of firearms.

Weapon: sniper rifle with an enhanced scope and diverse bullet capacity. Compatible with incendiary, tracer and scatter rounds.

Weakness: when sniping he is exposed to stealth threats from the rear. His physical strength is also minimal so he rarely wins hand to hand combat.

Notes: he likes to keep his private life very private and is only known to have formed a few deep, emotional connections as he lacks both empathy and tolerance for strangers.

**some artwork still in progress**