(¯'.._..(¯'.._..(¯'.._.. Chapter Six .._..'¯).._..'¯).._..'¯)

(Y/N)'s POV
It's now morning. We're all awake and getting ready to go. We start our search for the temple.

As we are walking, I notice Aiden trailing behind us. He looks upset. I stop walking until he catches up to me.

"Hey," I say. I walk slowly to match his pace.

"Hi, (Y/N)." He also sounds really sad.

"You okay?" I ask.

"Yeah. I guess so," he replies.

"Jesse's just a little upset about Lukas," I try to comfort him. "She didn't mean anything. It's not your fault."

"I know, I know. She just . . . she really got to me."

"Hug?" I hold out my arms. He chuckles and accepts my offer. I've always loved giving people hugs, but may I just say that hugging Aiden is even better?

"Hey, everyone!" Jesse calls from atop a small hill. "I think I found it!"

We all climb up to where she is to check it out. Sure enough, it must be. Stained glass forms a shape much like the amulet—red, green, white, and light blue bars surrounding a blue middle.

"This must be it!" I say excitedly. "Come on!"

We hop down the hill and walk into the building.

"Wow," I gasp, examining the architecture.

We're walking through a hallway. There are little dispensers on the walls, but I really don't want to know what's inside of them.

"Haha, the dispensers look like they have faces!" Gill says. "'Sup, li'l dispenser guy?" I roll my eyes.

We continue walking until we hear creaking.

"Get behind me!" I whisper-shout.

I slowly creep along, being cautious as to where I'm stepping. The others follow close behind. I stop in my tracks when I hear more creaking. Fish arches up his back and runs in front of me.

"Fish! Stop!" I yell. He keeps running. My friends and I run after him.

As we run, we somewhere step on some pressure plates, triggering arrows to shoot out of the dispensers and the gate behind us slam shut.

"Run!" I shout. We all run through, dodging arrows.

We make it safely to the other side, only to find more arrows being shot from wall to wall.

"We're trapped!" Jesse says worriedly.

"Wait! If we turned them on with those pressure plates, don't you think that's how we should be able to turn them off?" I suggest.

In the area we are stuck in, there is a crafting table. "Empty your pockets," I tell them. "We might be able to make something helpful."

We all display our items in front of us.

Aiden has four sticks, Maya has a piece of flint, Gill has a few chicken feathers from the chicken machine, I have two pieces of string, and Jesse has the other one I need—all the ingredients to make a bow and arrows.

First, I make the bow and thereafter craft three arrows. I set the arrow on the bow, pull back the string, and let go. The arrow hits the pressure plate almost dead center. The arrows stop flying.

"Nice shot, (Y/N)!" Aiden says, causing me to blush a little, and because of which Maya nudges me.

We continue walking through the hallway and come across what looks like an enchantment room and decide to look around.