~Epilogue~

One week later . . .

(Y/N)'s POV
We stare at the banner we made in honor of Reuben, which hangs on his tombstone. A crowd gathers around us and makes a path for us to walk through. I go through and grab Aiden's and Maya's hands. The crowd cheers as we walk through. We walk up on a platform and I let go of their hands. I wave at everyone.

{I'm honestly not crying anymore after seeing Aiden in the crowd while playing the game xD I cannot control my emotions. . . .}

"People used to look at us like that once," Ellegaard says.

"Perhaps they deserve to know the truth, (Y/N)," Ivor says.

"You're right," I say. "As much as it might break them like it did me, they have a right to know."

Ivor walks up to the center of the stage.

"Everyone, listen up!" I say, directing their attention towards him. "Ivor—a former member of the Order—has something very important to say."

"We all owe a great debt to (Y/N) and her friends," he says. "But I—and the rest of the Order—owe a debt to you people, as well. Which is why there is something I want to tell you about us. The Order of the Stone is not what you all believed. We were frauds. We used the Command Block to falsify our legacy. We were no heroes. So, it is time for the world to celebrate new heroes! Real heroes!"

He and Ellegaard step offstage. I walk to the front and everyone cheers.

"Aw, thank you all so much!" I say. "You probably think I'm up here because I saved the world or whatever, but I didn't do it alone. Aiden helped a ton because without him we'd all be dead due to my clumsiness and he totally saved my butt back there. And of course there's everyone else. I had my friends with me. Let's be real; I'm totally incompetent if I don't have my friends by my side. Maya. Gill. Lukas. And speaking of— Jesse, Faith? Why the heck aren't you two up here?" I beckon for them to come join us and they do. "These two awesome people also helped us along the way. All of them did. They stood by my side and never gave up, even when I wanted to. Well, some of them might have made fun of me. . . ." I look back at Maya and she waves proudly. "But, don't worry. I'm already planning my revenge." That earns a small laugh from the crowd. "Nah, I'm just kidding. But, seriously, there's no way we'd all be here right now if we didn't have each other.

"It's crazy to think that we just started out as a small group of builders. I mean, I never even dreamed of being famous, let alone thought it could happen. And now? We've been to some of the craziest places ever. The Nether with all that lava—which was terrifying, the End with all those endermen—which was terrifying, and the Far Lands—which was also terrifying. But the Far Lands were actually amazing at the same time. There was this crazy wall, and a huge maze, and then this model Enderdragon thingy that I had to get on that was, like, three miles in the air! Well, Soren said it was more like three yards, but I don't believe him. However high it was, it was terrifying.

"But, when all was said and done, you know what really mattered? Saving all you wonderful people from the Witherstorm. I don't know about you, but I can't think of anything more important than that. And you know what? We did it!"

The crowd cheers. I blow kisses to them. "I love you all so much!" I turn to my friends. "Especially you peeps."

"(Y/N)," Ellegaard says, handing me a violet crystal—a Netherstar. "This is all that remains of the Witherstorm. Would you please do the honors?"

I walk up to the glass-and-gold amulet statue and place the Netherstar on the middle blue glass block. It shoots colored beams of light out of each beacon.

"Everyone," Ivor says, holding up the amulet, "I am now pleased to introduce to you . . ." He hands me the amulet. "The new Order of the Stone!"

I walk down from the statue and hold the amulet high in the air.

And so it is that a new Order of the Stone is born. One whose adventures are only just beginning. For though the world has been saved, and the Command Block destroyed . . . there are many more worlds than just this one.

*~*~*~*

After the crowd clears out, I walk up to Jesse with the gift my friends and I made her.

"What's this?" she asks.

"It's a banner," I say, unfolding it, "for Reuben. Just something for you to keep at home in remembrance of him."

"Oh my gosh, thank you so much!" She takes the banner and pulls me into a quick hug. "Hey, do you think you all could sign this?"

"Really?" I say.

"Yeah. I want to be able to look at this and remember Reuben, but also everything you did for me."

"Of course we'll sign it."

She hands me a Sharpie. I sign my name and draw a heart underneath it.

Aiden's POV
I'm the last to sign the banner. I may or may not have signed it an inch or so under (Y/N)'s name to make it vaguely look like it says "(Y/N) ♡ Aiden". What? I couldn't help it. It was an opportunity I had to take.

I'm still in awe at how brave (Y/N) was while defeating the Witherstorm. I knew she could do it, but it was still surprising. With her acrophobia, she gets scared from standing on a chair. But I'm really proud of her for doing that. I don't think she's totally over her fear of heights, since she blacked out after the Witherstorm dropped us, but she's definitely doing a lot better. And, hey, I love her either way. That is something that will never change.