The Locket

The feeling of squeezing through a tube had welcomed Leah back yet again, she could feel her grip on Hermione's hand start to slip, but Hermione gripped it again. Strangely enough Leah felt she was being pulled back she strengthened her grip on Harry and Hermione's hand. Just as they slipped away they had arrived on the front step of Grimmauld Place. She wobbled but then she was pushed into the door very hard, and the last thing she felt was Hermione's hand grasp her's and the feeling of being pulled and squeezed.

 "Leah? Leah? Wake up! Come on!" she heard Harry yell as he tried to shake her awake, Leah's eyes fluttered open. She looked up to see green and yellow colors with pools of white light shining down on her. "Are you alright?" Harry asked as her vision cleared and everything was vivid again. "I'm a little dizzy." she said raising her hand to block the light from shining in her eyes.

 "Hermione. Ron. Where's Hermione and Ron?" she asked trying to get up. "Slow down there Hermione thinks you might have a concussion." he said, then Leah heard whimpering in the background. She twisted her body around to see Ron laying down on the leaf covered floor of the forest.

 Not listening to Harry Leah stood up and ran over to Ron who had appeared to have been splinched. His arm had been bandaged and treated, and Hermione sat him up while trying to put the sling over his head. "Here." Leah said and slipped it on. "Thanks." Hermione said looking up at her slightly then doing a double take and looking straight at her forehead. "You've got a massive bump on your head. Sorry about that." Leah opened her mouth in question but Hermione responded, "I accidentally pushed you into the door when we apparated again." she said with an apologetic look on her face.

 "That's alright but why did we apparate again?" she asked, "Yeah, I thought we were going to Grimmauld Place again." Harry added and Hermione stood up. "We were, but Yaxley had a strong hold on me and once we got there I shook him off. The thing is if he saw where we were then we'd get caught and well...." Leah and Harry nodded. Ron regained consciousness again and he helped Harry set up the tent while Leah and Hermione did protective charms.

 Once they finished they changed their clothes and went out into an open area. Harry set the locket down on the log and pointed his wand at it "Expulso!" Harry casted but the locket just flew into the air and landed on the ground. "Incendio." Hermione aimed her wand at it and it was set ablaze but it did no damage either. "Reducto!" Leah casted but it flew into the air yet again. Harry kept hitting it again and again but after all of that there wasn't a single scratch on it.

 "Strange isn't it mate?" Ron spoke up and the three turned to him. "Dumbledore sets you out on a journey to find all of these horcruxes but he doesn't tell you how to destroy them? Doesn't that bother you?" there was silence, they all stared at the locket, it was if it was mocking them. Then Harry picked it up and wore it around his neck. "What are you doing?" Hermione asked walking up to him to get the locket back but Harry stopped her. "We'll have to keep the locket safe some how." Harry then walked off towards the tent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Harry had woken up early along with Hermione and Leah, Ron was told to stay in bed with his condition and all. "Maybe you should rest." Hermione suggested, "I'm fine, it's just a harmless headache from time to time. You should be worrying about Ron." Leah said going outside to get some fire wood.

Once she returned to the tent she found Harry sitting in front of the tent, he had an irritated look on his face. "Hey what's wrong?" she asked him piling the firewood beside the tent in a pyramid style. "Nothing." he said. Soon enough Hermione joined the two of them. "When can we travel?" Harry asked, "Well with Ron's arm in the state that it is, I don't think he can apparate just yet." Hermione said. "We have to get out of here as soon as we can." Harry said, the radio from inside the tent screeched. "Can he turn that thing off?" Harry said through clenched teeth. "It relaxes him!" Hermione defended. "Well it sets my teeth on edge!" Harry snapped,

"We can't start getting comfortable here! We have to leave sooner or later!" his temper was rising, "We're trying our best!" Hermione said, "Well you're not trying hard enough!" Harry's anger was reaching a boiling point. "Take it off!" Leah demanded. Hermione looked at her with confusion. "Take the locket off!" Leah said again, Harry took it off and his face looked relieved. "Better?" she asked grabbing the locket from him. "From now on we're taking turns." Leah said putting the locket on. She soon regretted her decision, the locket was generating a negative aura, Leah felt a little bit stressed out and angry and her head was starting to hurt as if she had just gotten a migraine. Trying not to show her emotional change she walked into the tent to find Ron sleeping on his bunk. Trying not to make any noise she carefully turned he volume of the radio down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days later Leah was reading Hogwarts: A History yet again. They had settled by an old abandoned factory that was near a forest. There was a stream a few meters away from the tent where Hermione was washing some clothes. It was only Harry, Leah, and Ron in the tent, suddenly Harry started wincing in pain and holding his scar. "Aggh!" he screamed as he fell to the floor on both knees. Leah dropped her book and kneeled beside Harry grabbing a towel from his bedside.

"Nooo!" he screamed and he collapsed on the ground. "Are you alright? What happened?" Leah asked sitting him up and dabbing his forehead which was now dripping with sweat. "I-I saw Volde-" Ron faked coughed, Leah remembered that Ron didn't like the three of them addressing Voldemort by his name. "Fine! You-Know-Who, he broke into a man's house. He wanted something from him. He sounded desperate, like it was crucial for him to get it." Harry said taking deep breaths. "Do you know what he wants? Did you see it?" Ron asked. "No." Harry answered getting up. "You-Know-Who never got it. He killed the man because of his dis-service." Harry said sitting down in a chair wiping his forehead.

"What happened? I heard shouting." Hermione said coming into the tent alarmed. Harry explained what had happened and Hermione started scolding him. "Harry, you told me that you weren't getting visions anymore." Hermione said crossing her arms "Hermione, don't you think this is helpful? I mean, we're getting clues aren't we? Voldemort's after something important!" Harry said, "But Dumbledore didn't want you to have these visions did he? And have you realized what it's doing to you? You shouldn't be worrying about that right now! We have to focus on the task at hand!" Hermione said. "Hermione, Dumbledore's dead now," Harry said gently, "I know he is! But look at yourself Harry! You're exhausted! You need to focus or we'll never get this mission completed!"

"That's enough you two!" Ron spoke up, "We can't be fighting at a time like this." Leah stepped forward. "I agree, we understand that you are just looking out for us Hermione but you seem a little stressed out also. But you are right, Harry you have to rest, it'll do you some good. I'll keep guard now." Leah said and walked outside, the locket is affecting them a lot right now, even when she was wearing it she would snap at people occasionally also. She was  just hoping that they could find a way to kill that thing, it could rip their friendship apart if it was with them long enough.

______________________________________________________________________________

So it is March Break where I am living so I'll try to start uploading everyday. I call it March break Marathon!!! xD Stay tuned!